Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    They sure acted like it in the runup.....and watching how some of them are scoring this fight I seriously have to wonder what fight they're watching.
    u cant choose one or two ppl and think it speaks for most. like i said, i was one of the few floyd fans who thought bradley stood a chance. and i have bradley winning 1 round btw, excellent performance by manny.

Comment

• 99-91, finally a round for bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        a broken foot?

you gotta be kidding me? get outta here. there is nothing wrong with bradley's foot as far as i can see.
        I guess we all have excuses, should of tested the man, too busy trying to hate on Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Round 10, Pac 10, Bradley 9
          Gave the 10th to TB. Pac didn't really do anything. 7-3 Pac.

Comment

• Kool-aids anyone??? Drink up!

Comment

• 7-3 PAC

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                One thing that baffles me today. How do supposedly young, top, champions today look utterly exhausted after 5, 6, 7 rounds?

What's wrong with these guys?

2 1/2 months of training and he comes in and is done after 5 rounds.

I want the 60's, 70's, and 80's again.
                How's all that muscle working out for Bradley? That's how he's looking exhausted after 4 rounds.
                Originally posted by PBP
                Bradley is slow, wild and has no power.

He's hit his ceiling.
                Once again, how's all that muscle working out for him? He thought physique like that was a good thing and was gonna win him the fight.
                Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                LOL whatever .. ho hum
                So Pac dominates this guy and all the sudden he's a "cherry picker"? Gotta be a Floyd jock sniffer to say that. lol
                Exactly. He's probably in Mayweather's cell right now sucking his d1ck and streaming the fight.

Comment

• 8-2 Pac...

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Are you fkin kidding me? When the fk Pacquiao is gonna get some credits around this place? Buncha Floyd ****suckers for real. I don't even know why I keep coming around here.
                    Like you give Floyd anyany credit? **** off.

Unplug your mouse and keyboard, untie that rag around your monitor and get the **** out. Leave

Comment

• 10-2.

Pac can do what he wants with Bradley, the lack of power gives Pac that mental knowledge that he can just throw without worrying about what comes back. Which isn't too much anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X