Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this ttrainer & bradley are frauds. utter frauds.

i dont believe a word they say.

Comment

• Damn Tim got heart and chin! Respect!
      But he's getting KOed.

Comment

• Pac needs to be careful about standing there and slugging. Letting his defense drop and movement is dying. No reason to get sloppy, he's clearly got this.

Comment

• I wouldnt even want to see bradley vs khan. Khan is not even that great but he would school bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Come down simpleton... I said this the second the fight was cherry picked... don't be mad that I called this fight correctly...

Check my states
            Seems like every fight Pacquiao fights is cherry picked. But Floyd doesn't? That's the cherry picking king. GTFO with this bull**** son.

Comment

• credit to bradley he is doing far better than many others have

Comment

• I just hope pacman knocks him out so these idiots giving bradley rounds can stfu.

Comment

• I had a good laugh about Bradley being on P4P lists before thid fight, it's even funnier now.

I really dont understand what he has that people rate highly, he's a poor fighter with no power. Heart is all he has.

Comment

• 90-81 Pacquaio, last round could have gone either way

Comment

• One thing that baffles me today. How do supposedly young, top, champions today look utterly exhausted after 5, 6, 7 rounds?

What's wrong with these guys?

2 1/2 months of training and he comes in and is done after 5 rounds.

I want the 60's, 70's, and 80's again.

Comment

Working...
                      X