Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think it's unfair to go to a fight in which Bradley's opponent did not want to fight..That's like me saying,I went back to that Mosley fight(against Pac)and I just don't see it..It's not really fair to do,right??
    I've seen running. I didn't get that out of the Alexander fight.

Comment

• not as many as floyd cotto

Comment

• he doesn't need them but he won't leave them either

Comment

• Ill give 3 billion points to anyone who can name this song!!

Comment

• I already did.lol. That was black eyed peas. bebot song.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              not as many as floyd cotto
              not as many as hatton pacquiao ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                keep trying to save urself

it hurts so much to laugh
                im still missing ur point? canelo wont touch 500,000 buys. so what does that imply to u i think he'll be close to 500,000 buys? are u that slow??? smh. u need to honestly take a course in logic.

Comment

• Don't look very packed or enthusiastic to me, at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Reading comprehension is key buddy.

I said for someone to say 70% of the 1.5million buys was mexican (lol) was an incredibly ****** thing to say. I never said that Canelo didnt help. 5k people buying it to see Canelo fight as well is reasonable. You said Floyds undercard is the ONE reason why Pac cant outsell Floyd....another ****** opinion. You went on a tangent of incorrect ****** statements in this thread.
                    just as i said its not a fact and the percentage of the mexican people u gave me is not a fact also and is also laughable opinion considering what day it is held

may 5 u know what day is that for mexicans?

consider this stars on the undercard
                    canelo- who demsytroll say has a drawing power of under 500,000 ppv buys
                    mosley- who is still a ppv attration see how he help pac
                    added cotto who is also one of the top draw

now look at me straight without a tard face and tell me none of this guys has to do with floyd ppvs?

undercards and main opponent has something to do with the total of PPV buys

what ive been trying to argue with u dumbos from the start is
                    u been saying that undercards has nothing to do with the sales which is so dumb for people like u to say

if it helps 75,000- 500,000 buys from the undercard it just meant that it did help the total ppv which proves how tards u guys looks

u feel me?

Comment

• Going alone is not as easy as you think. Sure he would save a lot of money but he would still need to pay people to negotiate for him and organise the events. He will burn a lot of bridges with Arum (who has half the boxing world under his thumb). Hes also most likely locked into a contract with Arum which makes it virtually impossible to go it alone.

It's hard to trust someone with money and while Arum takes a big cut Manny knows where he stands and trusts Arum. Pacquiao isn't the smartest guy with money and would probably blow the lot by himself with nobody to guide him.

Comment

Working...
                      X