Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    so ur saying there is 0% mexican who bought that fight to see canelo?

ur kidding urself
    u just dont know how much mexican peoples pecentage on that PPV sales

probably 70% of that sale is from mexicans

now saying 0% bought that coz of canelo is just dumb
    ur making up numbers. i guarantee u 70% of the sales were not mexican. thats a ******ed statement. just stop talking.

Comment

• Alex Ariza mentioned on twitter that they super hydrated him to prevent cramps.

Comment

• here's some more videos.. Crowd is packed!

[IMG][/IMG]

Max Kellerman even said Pac has the biggest crowd for a weigh-in than any fighter he has covered! Sick crowd.. I'm pumped!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-08-2012, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          ur making up numbers. i guarantee u 70% of the sales were not mexican. thats a ******ed statement. just stop talking.
          okay give me a percentage of how many mexican bought that fight then

then we will argue how many of that percentage bought that ppv coz of canelo

no matter what u say

undercards helps the main events ppvs

here when u see a main ppv fight coming up whats the 2nd thing that pops in ur mind when it worths a F@cking 60$???????

whos in the undercard?.....

thats the 2nd question that pops in ur mind that makes u think this is a worth buying card

Comment

• They said timing beats speed. but last time I checked timmy wasnt also good at it than pac. Pac aint no casamayor or alexander.. Muscles dont win fights. He's got a lot of good muscles but power is a gift, it is in the blood, it is the genes.. Pac maybe smaller but he's power is way beyond bradleys.. War Pacquiao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              I got to ask Bradley who will be checking Pac's wrap come fight night. He said Joel Diaz.
              I think that would play a role definitely in the fight. But if anything that would just make pacquiao throw more to compensate. Who knows. Good fight. Can't wait.

Comment

• lets do it again pac. once and for all. you got it on you. we believe in you. we know that all along since the DLH fight. you are special. you are gifted. you are sent by God.

War pacquiao. i sometimes can be against you in this forums, but everytime I watch that ur about to fight, i dont know what to feel. Im just too inspired by you...

WAR PACQUIAO KO THIS GUY PLEASE!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  okay give me a percentage of how many mexican bought that fight then

then we will argue how many of that percentage bought that ppv coz of canelo

no matter what u say

undercards helps the main events ppvs

here when u see a main ppv fight coming up whats the 2nd thing that pops in ur mind when it worths a F@cking 60$???????

whos in the undercard?.....

thats the 2nd question that pops in ur mind that makes u think this is a worth buying card
                  u need to learn the difference between a casual fan and a hardcore fan. i highly doubt ur american if u think a casual fan cares a bout an undercard. they dont. **** when i go to fight parties, most ppl dont even watch the undercard. seriously, stop making up numbers to justify ur weak ass argument. canelo is gonna get his chance to sell a ppv, and i guarantee u it wont touch 500,000 buys. if u even look at the history of ppvs in this country ud know ur argument is false. undercards have little effect on the overall sell of a ppv. im tired of hearing that junk.

Comment

• nah he's just fine my man... nothing to worry about. im so excited about this.. hahaha. No power timmy we'll see.

Comment

• Fun fact... after Pac's first loss, he could never win 16 in a row.
                      Guess what number fight this is?

Comment

Working...
                      X