Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    dude, ur completely lost in the plot and i can tell u know **** about american viewership. just do yourself a favor and shut up.
    hahah u just owned urself dumbo

take this

ur saying canelo has atleast a ppv drawing power of under 500,000 ppv but says he has nothing to do with floyds last ppvs

ur a ****** by the way

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      4-1 odds... I'm putting 50 down on Bradley

Bradley will be going to dreamland tomorrow...

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        hahah u just owned urself dumbo

take this

ur saying canelo has atleast a ppv drawing power of under 500,000 ppv but says he has nothing to do with floyds last ppvs

ur a ****** by the way
        i said canelo wont even touch 500,000 buys. wtf does it mean to have at least a drawing power of under? are u ******ed? did u ever take a basic math class??? smh man this is pathetic. like i said, just shut up Mr. 70% of ppv buyers are mexican. ur obviously not american. just shut up abut **** u clearly dont understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          okay thats just my opinion its not a fact so dont be mad tard now let me hear ur opinion of how many % mexican bought that ppv?
          Im not mad, Im just surprised such a irrational statement would be made with such confidence. Id say about 150,000 - 250,000 thousand were mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            I looked it up couldn't find anything about catchweights, maybe I should use Yahoo?

Boxers have wallets first then pride.
            This match will be another Hatton Pac replica...

Comment

• Nah, pac is in great shape. again, muscles dont win fights. what will you do with all that when you have a funny power.. he just tries hard and physically win his fights because he's really muscular, but power is a gift since you are born, and it is in the blood of pacquiao.. punch for punch... war pacquiao!

Comment

• I don't see how the game couldn't hurt the numbers. I'm a hardcore boxing fan, and haven't watched a single NBA game this season, but even I'm tempted to watch this game. If boxing wasn't on I'd watching this. Love the Celtics and hate the Heat, game 7, tempting to watch it. Regardless though I'm ordering the fight.

Comment

• Timmy is bringing the heat tomorrow.....no pun intended

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    i said canelo wont even touch 500,000 buys. wtf does it mean to have at least a drawing power of under? are u ******ed? did u ever take a basic math class??? smh man this is pathetic. like i said, just shut up Mr. 70% of ppv buyers are mexican. ur obviously not american. just shut up abut **** u clearly dont understand.

easy there dont go out too hurt ull

wont touch 500,000 means under 500,000 ppv atleast dumbo

70% is my opionion its not a fact so dont go all out and get mad at my own opinion while u cant even give me an estimate of how many % mexican bought that fight

i see how much ur hurting there

Comment

• Why does Pacquiao still need Top Rank and Arum?

Pac, if you get past Bradley:

1) Fire Top Rank and Arum.
                      Arum will probably sue, but

2) Make the fight with Bull Queer Floyd
                      Add the damages Arum sues you for to your overhead

3) Retire
                      What the fcuk do you still need a promotional company like Top Rank. Floyd's right, fighters like you already have a name...Your name already takes care of the fcuking promotion.

Someone familiar with what Top Rank does, please explain???

Comment

Working...
                      X