Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War pacquiao... i think he's gonna be with ortiz

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I just re-watched the Bradley-Alexander fight.

I think Alexander was faster.

I'm rooting for Tim, I really am. I hope he pulls it out and I hope I'm wrong. I just don't see it.
      I think it's unfair to go to a fight in which Bradley's opponent did not want to fight..That's like me saying,I went back to that Mosley fight(against Pac)and I just don't see it..It's not really fair to do,right??

Comment

• Pacquiao Vs Bradley weigh in song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biGaF...eature=related

starting at 9.47 ?

Comment

• War pacquiao!!! damn im so excited!!!

Comment

• war pacquiao let that guy taste something...

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              so ur saying there is 0% mexican who bought that fight to see canelo?

ur kidding urself
              u just dont know how much mexican peoples pecentage on that PPV sales

probably 70% of that sale is from mexicans

now saying 0% bought that coz of canelo is just dumb

haha did this fool just say 70% of the 1.5 million homes that bought the Mayweather vs Cotto PPV where mexican ??

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                u need to learn the difference between a casual fan and a hardcore fan. i highly doubt ur american if u think a casual fan cares a bout an undercard. they dont. **** when i go to fight parties, most ppl dont even watch the undercard. seriously, stop making up numbers to justify ur weak ass argument. canelo is gonna get his chance to sell a ppv, and i guarantee u it wont touch 500,000 buys. if u even look at the history of ppvs in this country ud know ur argument is false. undercards have little effect on the overall sell of a ppv. im tired of hearing that junk.
                u still not giving me how much mexicans u think bought that ppv

haters and hardcore fans mostly buy ppv

okay ur giving me atleast under 500,000 ppvs for canelo?
                stating that amount means u accept canelo also draws that amount which helps floyd...dumbo

there u just accepted that canelo did help floyds ppvs

500,000 ppvs help is alot of help to boost such PPvs total

Comment

• So many bump-able threads this past month. Going to have a field day after tomorrow night

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    u still not giving me how much mexicans u think bought that ppv

haters and hardcore fans mostly buy ppv

okay ur giving me atleast under 500,000 ppvs for canelo?
                    stating that amount means u accept canelo also draws that amount which helps floyd...dumbo

there u just accepted that canelo did help floyds ppvs

500,000 ppvs help is alot of help to boost such PPvs total
                    dude, ur completely lost in the plot and i can tell u know **** about american viewership. just do yourself a favor and shut up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

haha did this fool just say 70% of the 1.5 million homes that bought the Mayweather vs Cotto PPV where mexican ?? I know your
                      okay thats just my opinion its not a fact so dont be mad tard now let me hear ur opinion of how many % mexican bought that ppv?

Comment

Working...
                      X