Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought it was really good tonight. especially the bradley parts.

Comment

• Well, time to wait for it to pop up on youtube

Comment

• just be warned, there's a lot of bible thumping in the beginning

Comment

• When is the last time that Manny faced an opponent that will be in his chest and willing to trade with him?

We're going to find out early if Timmy can handle Pac Mans power.

Also Bradley winds up to get a lot of leverage on his punches. That can spell disaster against Manny. We'll see though.

Its a good first episode. Makes you want Bradley to pull off the upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
            just be warned, there's a lot of bible thumping in the beginning
            well damn........

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
              When is the last time that Manny faced an opponent that will be in his chest and willing to trade with him?

We're going to find out early if Timmy can handle Pac Mans power.

Also Bradley winds up to get a lot of leverage on his punches. That can spell disaster against Manny. We'll see though.

Its a good first episode. Makes you want Bradley to pull off the upset.
              Here's what I notice about Bradley, he gets dropped very easy but he recover real good and fast, kinda like jmm. If he can take pac's power this fight will be very interesting. I expect manny to still be able to pull the trigger, I believe he will catch Timmy a lot if Tim fights like he does punching wide and leaving himself open.

Anyone have a link to the 24/7 tonight? Lol

Comment

• guys thanks in advance for a link to 24/7 ....

did they show some of tim's training/sparring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Here's what I notice about Bradley, he gets dropped very easy but he recover real good and fast, kinda like jmm. If he can take pac's power this fight will be very interesting. I expect manny to still be able to pull the trigger, I believe he will catch Timmy a lot if Tim fights like he does punching wide and leaving himself open.

Dropped very easy huh? Okay, well tell me this... how many times has he been knocked down in his career?

Comment

• Yes they show Bradley training, he's looking good with the padwork

no sparring though, and only the first episode is pac in the phillipines, all the rest of the eps will feature him in L.A. so the intensity should rise

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post

It sounds kinda like you are a Pac fan who never heard of Bradley before this fight, saw the Holt knock down on 24/7 so you think he gets dropped easily?

Not dissin you at all but 1 knock down doesnt mean you get dropped easily, espically the way that one happened. Most guys get dropped on that shot. Infact, most guys are KTFO on that shot

Comment

Working...
                      X