Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Told Gamboa To His Face, I Want The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanwhore Dopez is a dim, grinning bulldog, straining on a leash held by a horrid old man with boils and hemorrhoids, recoiling when dogs with more bite than bark come in range.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      As hardcore boxing fans, this fight seems like it should happen now.... BUT IT SHOULDN'T! The thing is, this fight is GIGANTIC! But to the general public, it's not even on their radar. They hyping this fight up more and more so it can be the event it deserves to be. The key word being "event". This fight shouldn't be treated as just a fight. These two are great talents and just only entering their primes. Why make it so soon? I'd give it another year if I were Arum. This is the sort of fight that needs to be portrayed as a poster-boy for our sport. It'd be such a waste to make it happen so soon when casuals barely know their names. It is entirely business, and it makes a ton of sense.
      Disagree. This is just a fight. A great one, but just a fight. It's very rare that casual fans even tune in to fights at these low weight classes.

The second fight between Morales-Barrera pulled down about 300,000 PPVs, which I think is attainable for this fight. But only after the first fight is aired on HBO or Showtime. The idea that these two could pull down a million PPVs or something in a year is silly. Neither draws that type of interest from casual fans. And remember that the first Morales-Barrera was on Boxing After Dark. So only after fighting a classic first matchup on free TV were these two able to pull down a third of what a Pacquiao or Mayweather fight gets. And those guys are Mexican! Mexicans have shown to be some of the most loyal PPV markets there is. What are the chances a Cuba vs. Puerto Rico fight can top that?

F letting this build. Let's see it now and make these guys stars, then they can go to the bank on the second and third fights.

Comment

Sure pal. "If the money is right" guess what, bet it wont be juanmaricon

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
          Sure pal. "If the money is right" guess what, bet it wont be juanmaricon
          In that case, I hope a Marquez rematch happens and Rafa does the unexpected and smashes the Joto Reekin's jaw into a million pieces.

Comment

Juanwhore has fear in his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ's Nightmare View Post
              Juanwhore has fear in his heart.
              whats wrong with you bro lol dont tell me your another hating fan of PR!!!!!.. if you would only know how immature you sound you would close your account and never comment again and that goes to everyone writing immature comments. lol i cant believe all the ignorant people in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                funny thing is gamboa's promoter also says there's not enough money.

starts at 3:20

Irrefutable evidence for all the Juanma **** talking detractors! Clearly, each camp is engaging in their professional due diligence in attempting to maximize their respective purses. What is the ****ing problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  JuanMa might one day fight at 147. However, Yuri will almost certainly never fight at that weight. He's 5'5 1/2" and built like a tank at 126. He'd be fat at 147.
                  im sure he can move up too 140 at least.. pacquiao is rerally short as well and his fine

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                    Irrefutable evidence for all the Juanma **** talking detractors! Clearly, each camp is engaging in their professional due diligence in attempting to maximize their respective purses. What is the ****ing problem with that?
                    that fight is not gonna happen anytime soon and its not gonna be in the current weight class or the 130 weight class either.. watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
                      whats wrong with you bro lol dont tell me your another hating fan of PR!!!!!..
                      No, I appreciate Benítez, Camacho, that cat in your avatar and Calderón.

It's just Juanwhore.

Comment

Working...
                      X