Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: I Told Gamboa To His Face, I Want The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope HBO puts up $3 million to make this fight

Comment

Juanma is going to move up and use it as an excuse to not fight Gamboa.

Comment

its all up to the bobfather. i believe last he said was he wants to build
        both fighters up to make it a bigger matchup. which may mean he's not going to let them meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
          what excuse? gamboa's promoter(oner or whatever his name is)said himself that the money hbo is offering is not enough for gamboa. both juanma and gamboa want the fight but hbo ain't offering enough for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            nationalistic idiots like you ruin boxing in my opinion. it's ****** to be proud of the country you were born in. it's not like you had a choice in the matter. always rooting for your countrymen is lame. boxing is a worldwide sport. you strike me just as bad as pinoy pac stans.

It's the rivalry between countries that ****e up boxing.....it's nothing personal!!

After the fight.....both fans could go to a bar and drink some beer!

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
              i wish i could punch u in the face right now... lol

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                its all up to the bobfather. i believe last he said was he wants to build
                both fighters up to make it a bigger matchup. which may mean he's not going to let them meet up.
                no its up to hbo. bob said he will make the fight for 3 million but hbo ain't willing to pay up. gamboa's promoter also said hbo aint offering enough for gamboa. its all up to hbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
                  It's all false machismo and bravado from Lopez, who didn't want to remain seated because it would make him go from hero to zero if he had remained seated. He had to make some kind of showing. Lopez is going to get smashed, but if it weren't for guys like Lopez, there wouldn't be opponents for guys like Gamboa. You have good instincts by the way.
                  I don't think so, unless Juanma told that himself his actions and what he said is a fact. Each other know that they are the big money fight if anything I saw dollar signs on each other eyes.

They both were friendly to each other

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    I don't think so, unless Juanma told that himself his actions and what he said is a fact. Each other know that they are the big money fight if anything I saw dollar signs on each other eyes.

They both were friendly to each other
                    yup, true dat, u can clearly pick out the haters from people who have common sense....

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                      see, take this guy here. the day that he doesn't type the word cotto on NSB doesn't exist. i love me some cotto, but i'm sure this dude here praises cottos performance against an old washed up mayorga.

ps. you should be happy he got that lucky KO in the 12th. would've been embarrassing had he not.
                      As a fan of Money May Not, you should not be talking about Mayorga when Floyd has been fighting guys like Baldomir, Gatti and Rusty Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X