No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Weird I swear you were telling some posters here that it is bat **** crazy demand. $75 a PPV, $55 million international sales? Like I said they'd have to negotiate **** because Floyd won't sure as hell not get $100 million guarantee.

Yea we totally want more of that. You're a ****in ***** who is defending a clear duck move.
    I said it may seem like that on the surface.

It wasn't 55 million in international sales it was 55 million in everything else I didn't already add which only included live gate and PPV sales. So that 55 included sponsorships, site fee, international, merchandising and whatever else. Understand what got said if you are going to run your mouth~

I don't care what clowns say about me~

Comment

• Originally posted by empiricix View Post
      The problem is Floyd is asking for a 100M guarantee before he even fights, whether your optimistic projections are hit or not. No promoter in their right minds will make that gamble.
      I don't think that is known what Floyd asked for. People just saw 100 million and flipped out~

100 million guarantee is crazy though and no promoter would do that I will agree there.

Comment

• i would fight godzilla for that amount of money..

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
          Exactly, Bob is this problem. No spinning needed. Years and years of Bob Arum is proof enough on why the fight has not been made.
          100 million is a roadblock man... just like the ost and the vacation

smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I said it may seem like that on the surface.

It wasn't 55 million in international sales it was 55 million in everything else I didn't already add which only included live gate and PPV sales. So that 55 included sponsorships, site fee, international, merchandising and whatever else. Understand what got said if you are going to run your mouth~

I don't care what clowns say about me~
            Just the surface?? they already failed 2 times negotiating you ****in ****. Floyd demanding $100 million will further complicate ****. Like i said you're a **** who will still defend floyd even if he killed your own mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Just the surface?? they already failed 2 times negotiating you ****in ****. Floyd demanding $100 million will further complicate ****. Like i said you're a **** who will still defend floyd even if he killed your own mom.
              Nope, not at all if Floyd is found guilty in his court case he deserves to go to jail~ so you have me pegged dead wrong~

You are a fucking clown so what you think or say really matters little to me~ when you grow up come see me

Comment

• clearly a roadblock.

it makes it seem that floyd is gonna get a beating of his life but he'll do it for $100 million dollars.

hell, id be in a gay orgy video if someone offered me $100 million to do it

wtf floyd

Comment

I don't think that is known what Floyd asked for. People just saw 100 million and flipped out~

100 million guarantee is crazy though and no promoter would do that I will agree there.
                  Look, if Manny and Floyd ever fight. The 2 biggest cuts are going to Floyd and Bob. And when I hear that the testing issue is solved, then we can jump to money.

Comment

Nope, not at all if Floyd is found guilty in his court case he deserves to go to jail~ so you have me pegged dead wrong~

You are a fucking clown so what you think or say really matters little to me~ when you grow up come see me
                    Clear case of pricing himself out of a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
                      Look, if Manny and Floyd ever fight. The 2 biggest cuts are going to Floyd and Bob. And when I hear that the testing issue is solved, then we can jump to money.
                      That is true, I think Manny would make second most though.

Comment

Working...
                      X