Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: Martinez vs Angulo, The Fight is Not Even Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess dibella has no choice but 2 line up another czechozlavakian sheep farmer 4 sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      Angulo deserves substantially less then that anyway and his stock has dropped and Martinez has to travel to Mexico.
      4 vicious Ko's in a row means his stock has dropped? Nice LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        guess dibella has no choice but 2 line up another czechozlavakian sheep farmer 4 sergio.
        I always knew Paul Williams and Kelly Pavlik, and Kermit Cintron all looked like they drove heards of sheep from one village to another!!!!

But hey at least Martinez fought a Ukranian boxer this last time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          I didn't know Pavlik, Cintron, Bunema, Williams and an undefeated Dzinziruk were all sheep farmers. If so, more people should look into farming sheep before they try professional boxers because it seems to have paid off.

Comment

gary shaw is the worst promoter in the sport.He just lets angulo do nothing then thinks he can get big money.the man couldn't promote a night of passion with jessica alba.In any other country he wouldn't be a successful promoter

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I didn't know Pavlik, Cintron, Bunema, Williams and an undefeated Dzinziruk were all sheep farmers. If so, more people should look into farming sheep before they try professional boxers because it seems to have paid off.
              It's good exercise.

Comment

Angulo's last fight was in july. If he's ganna take on the BEST p4p he needs a tune up.

If Alexander is ganna get 1 mil + for fighting Lucas...I don't see why El perro shouldn't get a mil + for fighting Martinez. He's more entertaining than Devon that's for sure.

Love him or hate him...When you tune in and watch an Angulo fight you will never be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  4 vicious ko's in a row means his stock has dropped? Nice lol!!!
                  thank you....

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
                    Angulo's last fight was in july. If he's ganna take on the BEST p4p he needs a tune up.

If Alexander is ganna get 1 mil + for fighting Lucas...I don't see why El perro shouldn't get a mil + for fighting Martinez. He's more entertaining than Devon that's for sure.

Love him or hate him...When you tune in and watch an Angulo fight you will never be disappointed.
                    For real i bet he gets more viewers than devon too. They should just have a double header together and if they both win they should fight each other bc demand will be there if they both look great.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Angulo is probably asking for 1.4 mil this time around. He sees double the risk.

Quack.
                      No duck their...The guy just wanted to be paid fairly. If devon gets 1 mil + why shouldn't he?

They offered him 750 and he rejected it...so what? They payed a guy unknown in the states 100k more for the same fight.

HBO wanted angulo to move up in weight and take on the best...No problem but PAY the man for what their askin' him to do and their wouldn't be a problem.

And your wrong! it's not a double risk...more like a TRIPLE RISK! Maravilla is too much for anyone right now.

and 1.4 sounds about right...

Comment

Working...
                      X