Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: Martinez vs Angulo, The Fight is Not Even Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La chihuahuita doesn't wanna get his ass chewed.that's plenty of money angulo

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
      From what I remember (first negotiations b/t Angulo and Martinez) there were issues with the money being split among Angulos team members.. Not enough $$ to go around (specifically to Angulo). Not sure though.. Eaner brought it up at some point.
      Offer was 900K, Angulo was getting 750 of it

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I guess you can say..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          have yall tried getting a interview with perro whats on his mind,If hes
          planing on fighting soon whether martinez or a bum.

Comment

I bet Lou DiB*tcha wont offer 750k to Pirog even tho hes a undefeated champion at 160 and can fight in America.

Comment

Gary freaking Shaw....."we want 1.5 Million and we'll think about it"..lol

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                I guess you can say..
                So now its a duck when a fighter from 154 dont want to go to 160 and fight? Why doesnt he rematch Williams or fight ANOTHER MIDDLEWEIGHT and quit begging smaller fighters to come up and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Pirog even tho hes a undefeated champion
                  He's a champion in the same vein as Chavez Jr. and Saul Alvarez which means nothing. If you are gonna make that argument at least be real about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Meximafioso View Post
                    So now its a duck when a fighter from 154 dont want to go to 160 and fight? Why doesnt he rematch Williams or fight ANOTHER MIDDLEWEIGHT and quit begging smaller fighters to come up and fight him.
                    I think the fight should be at 154.. I'm with you there. I also believe he needs to be fighting other legitimate MW's if he can't come down and make 154.

Comment

Angula act like hes a draw who has he beaten no one his biggest fight he lost angulo doesnt want to lose again and wants a bunch of bums I bet he wont even fight kirkland who hasnt proven himself either due to him being scared of losing martinez taxes tjat assss

Comment

Working...
                      X