No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Umm how so? Is Richard Schafer a fighter? Hey, he's a partner! WTF?.
    if he is a fighter (he is not), a partner, and being promoted by gbp even though he is de jure a "free agent", he is a gbp fighter de facto

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, that's what promoters do. What's your point? As a free agent, he can use whoever he wants.

He can have anyone promote his fight. He's a FREE AGENT and has been for years.
    but he didn't. he seeked the services of gbp when he tried to make the fight in december. makes sense, he's a part of GBP.

my point, MOSLEY WAS PART OF GBP UNTIL DECEMBER 2010 NO MATTER HOW YOU SPIN IT. LANDED THE FIGHT WHEN HE LEFT WHATEVER TIES HE HAS WITH THEM.

therefore, the prime factor here is shane's affiliation with golden boy and him landing the fight after such ties were severed publicly
    Last edited by Ryannn; 03-16-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
      Yes I remember that before they fought Cotto there was talk of making a fight with SM didn't Roach want Shane to drain himself down to 142/143lbs to make the fight with Pac?

Well I guess Shane was coming off an impressive K.O win at the time and we all know Pac doesn't fight guys coming off impressive wins. I guess after shane looked like **** in his last 2 fights team Pac felt they no longer needed to gain an unfair advantage by draining him down in weight.

what a fearless warrior Pac is
      Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      mosley was the one who was begging to get the fight and is the one who proposed the catchweight, not pacquiao.

get your facts straight
      Have you seen a hater with straight facts.. ?? Don't strain yourself with this guys !!

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
        name me these legit fighters coach, apart from berto and floyd.
        Why exclude them?

Comment

• i already grew tired of Pac and Floyd trying to outdo each other. They are both superstars and have dictated all of their fights coz they already deserved it.

Martinez is already 36 so he needs to do it fast. Martinez is very capable of bagging the #1 spot because he's really good, but i doubt that he'll ever be able to reach Floyd's and Manny's status in terms of money, and until he do so, Team Pac and Team Floyd wouldn't care much.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            That's all it's about. Mosley revealed he wasn't tied to GBP back then anyway. So it wouldn't have stopped anyone from making the fight. They just didn't want it.
            So it's a coincidence for you that Mosley leaves GBP, and the fight is immediatly done ?? Instead of hating, it's good to see the two sides of the coins...

Comment

• everyone just calm down....shhhh!
              sergio gonzalez? ramirez? martini? who?
              he lost to the plasterer,he was beaten in fight 1 against a blown up 147ib er and he drew with the biggest ****** in the fight game(the frog) and he thinks he should be where in the ratings?
              his crack whore mum gargles spunk in **** flicks and daddy....?
              yeah! daddy gone down with the belgrano when we took back whats ours.
              hes ****, i could beat that biaatch and the kelly pavlik fight?
              who is or was pavlik? he kod jermain taylor who has been kod by everyone.
              he lost to hopkins and is now suckin beer out of the shagpile.
              probably with his mum.....and martinezs mum...holdin bukkake parties for free at the local bum soup kitchens in nowheresville for crack.
              wanker.:wank::wank::bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                So it's a coincidence for you that Mosley leaves GBP, and the fight is immediatly done ?? Instead of hating, it's good to see the two sides of the coins...

he still thinks shane was never a part of gbp for two years.

even when shane publicly said he will leave GBP last december.

WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                  everyone just calm down....shhhh!
                  sergio gonzalez? ramirez? martini? who?
                  he lost to the plasterer,he was beaten in fight 1 against a blown up 147ib er and he drew with the biggest ****** in the fight game(the frog) and he thinks he should be where in the ratings?
                  his crack whore mum gargles spunk in **** flicks and daddy....?
                  yeah! daddy gone down with the belgrano when we took back whats ours.
                  hes ****, i could beat that biaatch and the kelly pavlik fight?
                  who is or was pavlik? he kod jermain taylor who has been kod by everyone.
                  he lost to hopkins and is now suckin beer out of the shagpile.
                  probably with his mum.....and martinezs mum...holdin bukkake parties for free at the local bum soup kitchens in nowheresville for crack.
                  wanker.:wank::wank::bukkake::bukkake:
                  Yea..a decade ago. I guess we need to bring of Manny's L to Torrecampo too huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    he still thinks shane was never a part of gbp for two years.

even when shane publicly said he will leave GBP last december.

WTF
                    You can take the donkey to the river, but you can't force him to drink !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryannn View Post
                      same goes for pacquiao. Cotto at 145 shows no sign of being affected by the weight, yet got beaten like a cheap hoe.

Margarito is a 147lber, you really think weighing in at 150 affected him?

Oscar is the only one that was truly affected and he was the one who proposed the fight in the first place.

Point blank, manny fighting these bigger guys at a catch weight is a hell of a lot better than floyd fighting marquez two weight divisions above his competing weight at a catch weight floyd didn't even try to make
                      and now the only way for marquez to fight pac is to go to welterweight right, now pac is doing a ***** move like mayweather, pac could easily make 140 but he knows he will get schooled by marquez again

Comment

Working...
                      X