No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
    Never answer a question...who are you kidding? Again, he has people he CAN fight that are better than the ones that he picked (just like people felt regarding Mayweather in 05-06). But besides ALL of that, Manny has went on to fight Clottey, Tony, and now Shane for ONE reason. And, that reason isn't money.
    who are these fighters coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      exactly. clottey was a former champ, a top 4 welterweight and has never been dominated, yet after pac beats he is a bum. haters are going to hate what can you do.
      His best win was against a faded Zab Judah. Be real with yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
        Paulie was picked by Hatton for him to look impressive against a guy that couldn't hurt him and that was imperative especially after Lazcano had Hatton hurt.

I don't think Hatton looked exactly impressive against Paulie either.
        Haters didn't say that when the cherry picked Malignaggi defeated a top Juan Diaz.... !! You haters are incredible !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          Hatton = Came from victories over Juan Lazcano and a TKO win over Paulie Malignaggi.

Cotto = Wins over Michael Jennings and Joshua Clottey

Barrera, Marquez, Morales.......

Coincidence ..... !!! Think before you type !!
          Hatton looked like **** against Lazcano if you saw the fight you would know that.

Cotto wins against Michael who? exactly. He also looked poor against Clottey after that fight people where seriously questioning if that was the same Cotto as we saw before the fight with Marg.(it wasnt that fight took a hell of a lot out of him)

Past prime Barera, lost the first fight to a slightly past prime Morales, Marquez i had Pac losing both fights (so did a lot of people) but yes Marquez back in 2008 was the last time Pac was up against someone in his prime. again a lot of people had him losing that fight coincidence? i think not.

So id say it is you that needs to think before you type.
          Last edited by -Lowkey-; 03-16-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

who are these fighters coach.
            Namely, Mayweather. And Manny didn't want to do that because he was scared of having his blood tested. Andre Berto was a young, prime, fast fighter that could have presented Manny with something different than the same come forward fighters. Berto would have done better than Clottey, heck he just stood there and got hit all night.

Comment

His best win was against a faded Zab Judah. Be real with yourself.
              was he a world champ. has he ever been dominated. was he not top 5 welterweight. thats revisionist history right here. you all call him a bum now because you have an agenda to discredit pac given the opportunity.

He is not the greatest fighter on the planet but he isnt a bum.

Comment

was he a world champ. has he ever been dominated. was he not top 5 welterweight. thats revisionist history right here. you all call him a bum now because you have an agenda to discredit pac given the opportunity.

He is not the greatest fighter on the planet but he isnt a bum.
                I never called him a bum, for the record. He just wasn't what alot of Manny fans made him out to be. Heck there were Manny stans call this dude an A fighter. Give me a break.

And again, he fought Clottey when there was a better opponent there for him to fight. Actually, he was the opponent that we ALL wanted to see him fight. But Manny walked away.

And, I'm not about to talk JOSH CLOTTEY with you till I'm blue in the face. I'm going to eat lunch.

Comment

Namely, Mayweather. And Manny didn't want to do that because he was scared of having his blood tested. Andre Berto was a young, prime, fast fighter that could have presented Manny with something different than the same come forward fighters. Berto would have done better than Clottey, heck he just stood there and got hit all night.
                  mayweather is not even in the equation, and both were stubborn enough to stop this fight from happening. clearly a compromise from both camps could have made this fight so stop being biased and putting the blame on pacquiao. so that leaves us with one candidate. Berto. like i said not a great amount of opposition to choose from. so stop with the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                    Haters didn't say that when the cherry picked Malignaggi defeated a top Juan Diaz.... !! You haters are incredible !!
                    A top Juan Diaz lmao Paulie fought Diaz after he was coming off a brutal K.O loss to JMM. Oh and even tho it may have been a bad decision Diaz beat Paulie in the first fight.

You are deluding yourself if you think Hatton didn't hand Pick Paulie to look impressive against.

BTW im not a hater i just call it how it is, you are just a fan boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                      i agree with pacs side on this one but doing the mayweather leftover thing is not good.pacs fights are with weight drained,shot,and old big names.it does'nt matter that pac is small.if you reduce these shot and old guys abilities they can be beat.mayweather beat them at their championship weight.
                      I agree with you, like what he did to Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X