No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: We Want Outdo Mayweather, Not Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Can't believe they have the temerity to say that in an interview. They (rightly, for the most part) believe his fans are dumb as rocks.
    After the fight, fan responses: Yea! Manny is giving us exciting fights and he just beat a younger, fresher Mosley and he did it better than Mayweather did!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      Seriously man you seem more like a boxing fan than a ******* but why are you on his nuts. As a boxing fan you should have reservations about the best fighter in the sport fighting has been and a few never was. That's my issue. These fighter do not deserve these fights.

Honest question, if manny fight's anyone at jr. middle again can we expect your criticism or will you defend him unconditionally? Despite what was said previously I can almost guarantee he fights at that class again
      look, i have been saying all this time that pacquiao has to pick it up or just retire. i have stated numerous times that the quality of pacquiao's opponents had declined in the last couple of fights.

the issue i have is that people are going on and on about how pacquiao fights floyd's "leftovers" well, not ****, they fight in the same weight class of course they are gonna face guys who the other one already faced.

floyd faced them first because he has been at that weight longer than pacquiao has. and have proven to be marketable fights. not to mention, pacquiao also faced the guys floyd refused to fight.

its just a ****** way to **** on pacquiao imo

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        My money says Pac slaughters Mosley and ****m throws in the towel in a late stoppage by Pac.. TRUST IT..
        With advise like that you should get a job in a betting company I mean who would think Manny could stop a hand picked 40 year old who hasn't won a fight in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          look, i have been saying all this time that pacquiao has to pick it up or just retire. i have stated numerous times that the quality of pacquiao's opponents had declined in the last couple of fights.

the issue i have is that people are going on and on about how pacquiao fights floyd's "leftovers" well, not ****, they fight in the same weight class of course they are gonna face guys who the other one already faced.

floyd faced them first because he has been at that weight longer than pacquiao has. and have proven to be marketable fights. not to mention, pacquiao also faced the guys floyd refused to fight.

its just a ****** way to **** on pacquiao imo
          That's simply not true with Mosley. The fight was there to be made with Manny and they felt Shane was too risky at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
            like beating a 135'r JMM?
            and hatton at 147 if i may add..

Comment

That's simply not true with Mosley. The fight was there to be made with Manny and they felt Shane was too risky at the time.
              Yes I remember that before they fought Cotto there was talk of making a fight with SM didn't Roach want Shane to drain himself down to 142/143lbs to make the fight with Pac?

Well I guess Shane was coming off an impressive K.O win at the time and we all know Pac doesn't fight guys coming off impressive wins. I guess after shane looked like **** in his last 2 fights team Pac felt they no longer needed to gain an unfair advantage by draining him down in weight.

what a fearless warrior Pac is

Comment

that maybe so, or arum rather have another in house fight in clottey. if mosley was with top rank and clottey was with gb, i think pac would have faced mosley.

its most likely a combination of both, but more because of arum preferring in house fights rather than pacquiao "fearing" mosley at that time IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  that maybe so, or arum rather have another in house fight in clottey. if mosley was with top rank and clottey was with gb, i think pac would have faced mosley.

its most likely a combination of both, but more because of arum preferring in house fights rather than pacquiao "fearing" mosley at that time IMO
                  So essentially, the bottom line is that they didn't make the fight for whatever reason when it was the best fight to be made. So the idea that he's fighting Mosley last because Floyd has been in the division longer is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
                    Yes I remember that before they fought Cotto there was talk of making a fight with SM didn't Roach want Shane to drain himself down to 142/143lbs to make the fight with Pac?

Well I guess Shane was coming off an impressive K.O win at the time and we all know Pac doesn't fight guys coming off impressive wins. I guess after shane looked like **** in his last 2 fights team Pac felt they no longer needed to gain an unfair advantage by draining him down in weight.

mosley was the one who was begging to get the fight and is the one who proposed the catchweight, not pacquiao.

get your facts straight

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post

That's all it's about. Mosley revealed he wasn't tied to GBP back then anyway. So it wouldn't have stopped anyone from making the fight. They just didn't want it.

Comment

Working...
                      X