Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why on earth does anyone think Kirkland has a chance vs Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Wait did Kirkland already beat Martinez? If he did then I could see people giving him a shot since he already beat the guy.

Like......

Paul...

Did.
    burner, you know damn well pwill didnt beat sergio in their first fight. just let it go

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      burner, you know damn well pwill didnt beat sergio in their first fight. just let it go
      leave him alone. He still needs time to recover from that devastating loss. I think the KO hurt Burner more then Pwill. That's a true fan 4 u.

Comment

Kirkland can punch, but that's all i can really say about the guy. Not impressed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stigma View Post
          Zergiy D. had a chance the other night but an aggressive monster like Kirkland is a snowball in hell? Keep in mind Margarito beat Martinez with just such a style.

I don't understand the thought process of some people.
          Wow... I just dont understand yours. Kirkland its just a great prospect. Zergiy may not bee as well known as kirkland but he was a record breaking champ for most defenses.

Lol and seriously the margarito loss ? ahahahaha Im just gonna say Cmon to that...

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I've been driving the kirkland bandwagon for many years, but I don't know who's saying he could beat martinez. First off, he just got out of prison. He has a ways to go before he even gets back to where he was prior to getting locked up. Second, he has many flaws defensively he needs to fix, which I actually do think his new trainer will help improve him on.

So this fight is way premature. As of now, obviously martinez beats him. In a year or year and half's time, maybe Kirkland is the man. We'll see how he progresses.
          Exactly... great post bro

Comment

Wasn't Martinez v Dzinizinzinziznzinzinruk meant to be very close and uncertain and Martinez Dominated par 1, at max 2 rounds and knocked him down 5 times for a KO, lol.

Kirkland will be seeing Paul Williams & Saito soon when Martinez smashes him into Limbo.

Comment

.................................................. .......

Comment

Good call...

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                  Wasn't Martinez v Dzinizinzinziznzinzinruk meant to be very close and uncertain and Martinez Dominated par 1, at max 2 rounds and knocked him down 5 times for a KO, lol.

Kirkland will be seeing Paul Williams & Saito soon when Martinez smashes him into Limbo.
                  Hah... saw the hypejob from a mile away.

Comment

Nice. Kirkland made me laugh this weekend. We'll see how much of this was because of his time in prison and needing to get back to the boxing lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      What in the heck did I miss?

Thats a complete mismatch.
                      It may be a mismatch now...but before he was locked-up that would have been a good fight.

It's time to stop acting like Martinez is Hagler or Gene Fullmer.

He's an OK fighter in a DEAD division.

Comment

Working...
                      X