Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why on earth does anyone think Kirkland has a chance vs Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    Williams did have a chance. If he didn't, the first fight wouldn't have been so competitive. Sure he was a one punch disaster waiting to happen, but there was also a chance that it wouldn't have happened, since nobody was able to KO him previously, including Sergio himself.

Kirkland on the other hand hasn't really proven himself outside of the Julio fight, and he has shown that he needs to improve his defense. So right now I don't think he can hang with Sergio.
    If the Julio equation worked for Dzinzuric why not Kirkland. We cant wait on Jame's defense or we'll be waiting forever.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      You can seriously see Kirkland beating Martinez? How? Is he allowed to have wolverine claws in his gloves?

im a big fan of james kirkland. the guy has the "It" factor hands down. He was destined to do great things before he got popped. if he gets his head on straight & gets properly handled & trained...

james kirkland's potential & upside is huge.

Comment

I know this is the same shid I was thinking .. he has no defense and will be getting countered all nite with the stiff left .. he'l get Ko'd 5 or 6th rd. Kirklands best win is joel julio if I'm correct lol

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
          I know this is the same shid I was thinking .. he has no defense and will be getting countered all nite with the stiff left .. he'l get Ko'd 5 or 6th rd. Kirklands best win is joel julio if I'm correct lol
          kirkland would **** **** cotto.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            who has kirkland beaten worth mentioning??
            nobody! but he fights on hbo n promoted by gbp so he gets all the hype!
            sm ko's him if they ever fight.

Comment

Interesting matchup that would be entertaining for however long it lasts..I dont think Kirkland is a very polished fighter yet and i always ask what happens when someone with power lands something really hard on him and is able to captilize on it..

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                kirkland would **** **** cotto.

true story.
                Doubt that seriously .. cotto is a beast boxer now .. true story

Comment

Kirkland would KO him in the first 3.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    If the Julio equation worked for Dzinzuric why not Kirkland. We cant wait on Jame's defense or we'll be waiting forever.
                    Dzinziruk is a veteran. He had a record for longest reigning titlist at 154. He's more than proven. Kirkland on the other hand isn't. Perhaps if he fights Ishe Smith and somebody like Angulo or Cintron, he'll earn a shot at Martinez. But as of now he's riding on one win. Same goes for Pirog. Let's see how they react when they get caught before we throw them to the wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
                      Doubt that seriously .. cotto is a beast boxer now .. true story
                      red k given & reported for false stories.

seriously,

cotto would get ****d bad by the mandingo warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X