No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Weighs 167 at The Seven Day Mark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    I'm a pacfan, but beating martinez at this point at 154 proves nothing.
    Didn't answer his question though.

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
      some of you are just borderline ******ed....no one has come close to beating pavlik at middleweight ...martinez beats him and doesnt get your approval? youre a clown
      Pavlik is never the same after Bhop/Taylor. Hes upcoming fight will prove that, wanna bet hell never beat any top opponents again?

Comment

thats so funny pacman wanted a catchweight with martinez at 149 or 148 lbs with the middlewieght title on the line. another catchweight and weight drained fight for pac. and if he won everyone would be like "he is so great, he beat a middleweight oh man" catchweight manny

Comment

Martinez will make weight easy just like he did for Williams

Comment

Originally posted by rsx03wba View Post
            thats so funny pacman wanted a catchweight with martinez at 149 or 148 lbs with the middlewieght title on the line. another catchweight and weight drained fight for pac. and if he won everyone would be like "he is so great, he beat a middleweight oh man" catchweight manny
            This is inaccurate. Show me your source.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              167 is a good weight. he'll make weight easy.
              I've been on boxingscene for a long time, but I still have a lot of questions...

Is "bigpoppapump" an author, or the owner of the site? What's a green k exactly? And how do you earn points?

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                This is inaccurate. Show me your source.
                Martinez wanted to put his middle weight title up to fight Pac at 154 but Arum, Roach and Pac didn't bite. Roach mentioned a catchweight but Martinez said he couldn't make it any lower than 154 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  do you really think pac beats martinez at 154?
                  Yes, I do but he won't beat him as convincingly like he did to Margarito. I think it will be a UD for Pac with Sergio winning some rounds. Pac will mostly like use the same in and out gameplan when he went up in weight to fight Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Martinez wanted to put his middle weight title up to fight Pac at 154 but Arum, Roach and Pac didn't bite. Roach mentioned a catchweight but Martinez said he couldn't make it any lower than 154 if I'm not mistaken.
                    "thats so funny pacman wanted a catchweight with martinez at 149 or 148 lbs with the middlewieght title on the line. another catchweight and weight drained fight for pac. and if he won everyone would be like "he is so great, he beat a middleweight oh man" catchweight manny"

Pac never asked for this. Sergio asked for this.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
                      Yes, I do but he won't beat him as convincingly like he did to Margarito. I think it will be a UD for Pac with Sergio winning some rounds. Pac will mostly like use the same in and out gameplan when he went up in weight to fight Oscar.
                      That is your opinion but no way. Pac felt Margarito's punches and didn't want none of the higher weights. Martinez would not stand there and let Pac whoop on him. Pac hasn't faced anyone with counter punching ability in a long time and he wasn't dominate at all. Pac also gets hit way too much for him to get hit with a big punch and as we witnessed from Kermit Cintron and Paul Williams that Martinez does have one punch KO power. Cintron just got a gift. Martinez also got off his ass from a KD and put it on Kelly Pavlik. In my opinion, can't see Pac winning AT ALL. Fight won't happen so don't matter what we think or say.

Comment

Working...
                      X