Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Nacho Trade Words With Sulaiman Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to JMM for supporting boxers who work their a$$ off to earn their rankings, only to get ****ted on by the sanctioning bodies. He not only called out the bull**** politics: he called out his promoter, a fellow mexican fighter and a mexican sanctioning body. I see a great alternative to Jose Sillyman as the head of the WBC. Vote Marquez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      Matthew Hatton should enter the ring dress as a pinata. Or maybe just hang a Matt Hatton pinata, that has the WBC belt in it, blind fold Canelo and have him swing at it with a wiffle ball bat, that'll be more challenging.
      good one

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        I don't like the part Canelo disrespected Marquez. I won't be cheering for him.
        what did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          oh i didnt know canelo was the only fighter to do this.
          he's not, but at least the other fighters have fought real competition, thats why

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            he's not, but at least the other fighters have fought real competition, thats why
            U mean like how berto won his vacant title?

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
              You know what,marquez has a point but he can't put a front like he wouldn't do the same thing at 20 getting all this money and television attention.hell hes aiming for the pacquiao sweepstakes knowing the loot involved imagine at 20...as good as he is 15yrs later into the game he would of surpassed floyds bank account
              I think jmm is satisfied with his career (save losing to pac 2x) and I don't think he is fronting.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan49 View Post
                marquez and JMM seem pissed over ODLH. Hope he moves to TR so we can get the 3rd Pac JMM fight.....
                nacho and jmm obviously are pissed cause gbp move heaven and earth to annoint the ginger their "golden boy", but don't give the older guys who are the staple of the stable any love... like hopkins, mosley and jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  U mean like how berto won his vacant title?.
                  I dont know if you've seen Berto in his early years but he was already really good, a prospect like Canelo himself, i think he struggled to get his title and even now people dont recognize him.
                  And ok, i see your point besides i got out of line the discussion was because Hatton is not ranked in the superwelterweight division

Comment

Originally posted by ivan49 View Post
                    i meant Beristain.... never seen him so pissed. better follow Shanes footsteps JMM and dont renew your contract
                    surely there is some bad blood.

dlh probably pissed that guys in his stable go against his promotion for the ginger vs hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      He was just firing back, I'm sure that he felt like he was being attacked.
                      he definitely was being attacked. But the ginger needs to know his place...

Comment

Working...
                      X