Comments Thread For: Marquez, Nacho Trade Words With Sulaiman Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caguamosoyyo View Post
    How dare he call out the great Marquez.
    Green K for this being your second post in two years.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
      You know what,marquez has a point but he can't put a front like he wouldn't do the same thing at 20 getting all this money and television attention.hell hes aiming for the pacquiao sweepstakes knowing the loot involved imagine at 20...as good as he is 15yrs later into the game he would of surpassed floyds bank account
      I thankfully came across this last night. Marquez wasn't saying Canelo didn't deserve his #1 WBC ranking. He saying Hatton does not deserve to be fighting for a title when there are others ranked higher

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        he was defeding himself
        They are right, he does not deserves this fight, a lot of mexicans aim for a title, i know it, i train and i see friends struggling everyday with making weight, getting worried, making money, he is spoiled and truly does not deserves this title yet. That silver belt he has was a gift as they said

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          They are right, he does not deserves this fight, a lot of mexicans aim for a title, i know it, i train and i see friends struggling everyday with making weight, getting worried, making money, he is spoiled and truly does not deserves this title yet. That silver belt he has was a gift as they said
          oh i didnt know canelo was the only fighter to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
            The video of what happened is here thanks to Rab

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=462379
            good one ksan

Comment

marquez and JMM seem pissed over ODLH. Hope he moves to TR so we can get the 3rd Pac JMM fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                suliman sucks at doing ranking.But marquez or other mexican fighters
                shouldint be mad at canelo for this.
                I second that.

Marquez is pretty much correct, we can all see this for what it is, but Canelo should take that rubbish if it is offered to him, it's not his problem.

Comment

i meant Beristain.... never seen him so pissed. better follow Shanes footsteps JMM and dont renew your contract

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    I don't like the part Canelo disrespected Marquez. I won't be cheering for him.
                    He was just firing back, I'm sure that he felt like he was being attacked.

Comment

I think it was sulaiman who said marquez was jeaolus, but marquez is totally rite somebody finally stepped up n said some, canelo should be fightin paul williams, perro angulo, kermit cintron, vanes martirosyan, or who ever is top contenders for this title i think any of this guys would beat canelo n most of this would destroy him

Comment

Working...
                      X