No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Shreds De La Hoya, Schaefer: They are The Worst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Yup. That way GBP can take over and put together more Maidana-Morales, Marquez-Diaz II, and Mosley-Mora like matchups on PPV. Can't wait
    You're acting like Cotto-Mayorga and Pac-Mosley are much better but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      You're acting like Cotto-Mayorga and Pac-Mosley are much better but whatever.
      In his heart, he really believes it is.

Comment

You sound just like Poland, the seat of AntiSemitism, the site of most of the Nazi Death Camps. The site of the attacks and large scale murders of returning Jews AFTER the war that we rarely hear about.
        Yes, Poland that staunchly "religious" country.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          In his heart, he really believes it is.
          I'm not even trying to defend GBP, I just don't like them. In my personal and maybe bias opinion I say Top rank>GBP. I just think they're better at building stars and bringing up a fighter the right way.

But, all these major PPV's coming up are whack and all the other major PPV's from last year were whack as well except for Mayweather-Mosley. That was the only intriguing fight that headlined a PPV last year...And, who promoted that one?
          Last edited by jrosales13; 02-13-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szymonpl86
            Arum + his Jewish = All about money
            I meant the above Post for this cretin. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I'm not even trying to defend GBP, I just don't like them. In my personal and maybe bias opinion I say Top rank>GBP. I just think they're better at building stars and bringing up a fighter the right way.

But, all these major PPV's coming are what and all the other major PPV's from last year were whack as well except for Mayweather-Mosley. That was the only intriguing fight that headlined a PPV last year...And, who promoted that one?
              Agreed on all points.

Comment

That old piece of shit needs to say ,"they're worse then Me " in order for us to believe him.lol

Comment

They are scumbags equally. Arum = GBP = Don King = Gary Shaw = SCUMBAGS! They aren't the ones taking the punches, the fighters are the ones that are going thru the blood, sweat and tears and the promoters sit back in their suites and count their money...

Comment

Arum's a snake.
                    Schaefer is shadier than ****.
                    DLH is an airhead.

Comment

The worst thing that lately has happened to boxing is SENILE PARASITE SCUMBAG Bob Arum & his company(Top Rank) & their IN HOUSE ONLY fights!!! If there's a champion from the "Top Rank" stable, most likely he's ONLY fighting fighter's signed by "Top Rank" unless Arum's champion fighter is the HEAVY FAVORITE or the other fighters fights for PEANUTS or works out a deal that will ONLY benefit Arum's pocket($$$$) S H I T like that is FUKING UP the sport of boxing!!.. Arum's(Top Rank) company has been around since 1960(51 years) & De La Hoyas company(Golden Boy) since 2002(9 years) & as of right now "Golden Boy" & "Top Rank" are the biggest & most successful company's in boxing today..Comparing the time they both have been around is proof that "Golden Boy" is definitely doing something right & is the future in boxing...

Comment

Working...
                      X