Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    What exact rounds did you give Cotto?
    I gave Cotto rounds 2,3,6,8,9 and 10. I gave Floyd rounds 1,4,7 and 12. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw. so I had Cotto winning by 2 points. if you wanna score it in a 10 point must system, I have Cotto winning 7 rounds to 5.

Comment

• Wait wait wait wait. You gave Cotto Round 3. I JUST watched round 3. Cotto landed 3 punches. ALL JABS. But he won that round? Unreal hatred.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
          Its pretty clear after last night that Cotto's skills just aren't what they used to be. While brave and determined, he was no match for Floyd Mayweather. Ten years ago, things might have been different. But, age affects all fighters differently. Cotto will make a wonderfully entertaining journeyman and ambassador for the sport.

And kudos to team Mayweather for having the sense to wait until Cotto's skills were in decline to fight him. This is standard operating procedure for Mayweather and it was a smart move for the money. Now waiting for Mannie to get old is another story since Floyd's age is the factor between them. I suspect Floyd will continue to dodge Mannie in the same way he dodged Kostya Tszyu. In short the fight between Mannie and Floyd will never happen.
          "10 years ago" Ok that's all I need to read to know you are a hater and a troll. Floyd is not even in his prime anymore and its been obvious for some time now that he hasn't been.

Comment

• Can u make a gif of that devastating combo Mosley threw when he had canelo against the ropes?

Kinda looked like Calzaghe

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
              I gave Cotto rounds 2,3,6,8,9 and 10. I gave Floyd rounds 1,4,7 and 12. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw. so I had Cotto winning by 2 points. if you wanna score it in a 10 point must system, I have Cotto winning 7 rounds to 5.

Yea, you REALLY know boxing.

Heck out of here, kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                wow so it dont matter that floyd landed more punches than cotto? it only matters to "push a man around like a rag doll" i didnt see that but more power to you.
                He did push him around, but it's not the only thing that matters, of course. Did I say it was? Regarding the punches. Floyd did land some but way less than what the stats were showing. Cotto landed more than Floyd for sure. Also, anything landed didn't faze Cotto one bit. He was always on Floyd's ass. Cotto didn't respect Floyd's power. Floyd respected his, obviously.

Comment

• Not a chance. A fun fight, exceeded people's expectations but not a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
                    Make a gif of when Cotto held Mayweather up with one arm. That shiz was funny.
                    Lil Floyd didn't like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                      Now confirmed
                      Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                      He will always confirm it.

whacha all talking bout?

Comment

Working...
                      X