No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who thinks Cotto won

Must have counted the crowds' cheering and the punches that Floyd slipped, ducked and blocked as LANDED punches for Cotto.

In other words, an idiot who doesn't know how to score a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      He was supposed to get Gatti'd and what we got was arguably Floyd's toughest fight ever.
      Looking back on it people criminally underrated Cotto.

People saying he was gonna get Gatti'd even though Cotto is LEAGUES better than Gatti.

Cotto was right before the fight, he said everyone was focusing on his 2 losses rather than his wins .

Comment

• i thought this thread would read "KILL YOURSELF"

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          He was supposed to get Gatti'd and what we got was arguably Floyd's toughest fight ever.
          lol so many floyd fans were saying that crap
          Last edited by heat27; 05-06-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• floyd was 151 lbs at the weigh in yet he was 150 max on fight night?...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              K.......moving on.

How about that Canelo. He looks ready for a step up. Hopefully the Kirkland fight happens in September.
              Canelo will blast Kirkland out of the arena.

Comment

• i expected this from a warrior like Cotto.

I know he would give Floyd hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  i thought this thread would read "KILL YOURSELF"
                  That's a bit extreme.

Comment

• I believe it was more of a styles things than anything else. Cotto is a boxer-puncher and it wasn't until now that EVERYONE finally noticed that Cotto has a very, very underrated jab which is actually the punch that Mayweather cannot be constantly fending off.

I'd like to see Cotto attempt a second go at Pacquiao at a full 154, but that's just asking for too much from Pacquiao. I don't think Cotto's career is revived as it was never dead, but it's not like he's suddenly gonna' be kicking people's asses 5 years from now. His stock has suddenly risen though.

An avenged loss in Margarito, a loss to Pacquiao (one of the greats), and a very, very game effort against an undefeated Floyd Mayweather. Aside from that, he's taken on a lot of threats and/or undefeated fighters from his time: Mosley, Judah, Clottey, Malignaggi, Foreman, Torres, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Looking back on it people criminally underrated Cotto.

People saying he was gonna get Gatti'd even though Cotto is LEAGUES better than Gatti.

Cotto was right before the fight, he said everyone was focusing on his 2 losses rather than his wins .
                      ^^^^^^^church!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X