No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    so mayweather lost weight from the weigh in til fight night?
    ...thats what i thought too..wtf

Comment

• What exactly did he do? Not get completely destroyed like fans predicted?

Cmon half his forum was saying the Arum as sacrificing Cotto to Foreman. I think it has more to do with people not having a clear understanding of styles and how much a loss affects a fighter in the view of fans

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        You want to know how I KNOW you're wrong and the fight wasn't even that close like you're making it out to be?

I was in a PRO COTTO theatre. The only time I heard cheers from the crowd was when Cotto flurried Mayweather late in the fight and wobbled him.

Besides that, the crowd was dead silent besides the few Mayweather fans in the crowd.

Why would a pro Cotto crowd be so silent when they're fighter is supposedly winning the fight?
        cotto never wobbled mayweather in the fight. if anything, mayweather wobbled cotto in the last round with a few seconds left, but then stepped back and waited for the bell. cotto was def in mayweathers face makin him dig deep and that was terrific, but cotto never had mayweather in any kind of serious trouble. that jab of cotto's is quite the weapon...

Comment

• Fanboys, fanboys everywhere.

For god's sakes man, Cotto can be said to have won 2-3 rounds at BEST

He popped Floyd with the jab a few times and bloodied his nose but thats pretty much it! I don't remember him landing a single clean right hand and although he threw alot he barely ever caught him

On the other hand look at the GIF thread look at the big shots Cotto ate all night long.

Comment

• We have to deal with facts. Cotto's class act is worthy of all the money and fans he has made in the sport. But, he's not championship form anymore. Any fool can see that. Floyd still picking low hanging fruit for max money. C'mon. Floyd more a business man than boxer now. That's part of his genius. That's also why we will never see Mannie v. Floyd. That fight will not happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Canelo will blast Kirkland out of the arena.
              That was the general thought process when was going to fight Angulo.

Canelo better ended it quick. If not he's to have to go through hell.

Comment

• Floyd has the power of a prime Foreman.

The guy knocks everybody out cold!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                  That's a bit extreme.
                  i dont disagree but it would have been par for the course for NSB today

Comment

• Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    I think his shots are way too heavy for Kirkland, even the reinvented Kirkland at that.
                    How does the reinvented Kirkland differ? Is it like Goku going SSJ?

Comment

• Cotto came in the best he could, his conditioning looked better and his defense looked good and they had a good game plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X