No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K.......moving on.

How about that Canelo. He looks ready for a step up. Hopefully the Kirkland fight happens in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Not bad for an overrated, shot to pieces bum, right? Even in his defeat he's finally getting the major props a great fighter like him deserves.

Too bad NSB is full of biased Mexican-american fans and Cotto haters, they must have felt like ***** last night after the performance Cotto put on.
      He was supposed to get Gatti'd and what we got was arguably Floyd's toughest fight ever.

Comment

• what is this trolltoberfest or something?

ban stick is getting red k and reported for not keeping this section cleaner

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          He was supposed to get Gatti'd and what we got was arguably Floyd's toughest fight ever.
          i was one of the biggest saying it would be floyd v gatti and kudos to cotto for proving me wrong

Comment

• username PRKing!

cotto did well but he was nowhere near winning that fight.

Comment

• Red K.

And I encourage the rest to do the same.

This is just stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                why? because the 8 oz gloves would have mashed floyd's nose sooner? or because floyd's left hand likely benefited from the bigger gloves and he was likely able to utilize it more?

also, they were normal 10oz gloves, not 10 oz heavyweight

frankly i think team cotto should have went with 8oz gloves and it was foolish to want 10oz considering floyd's hands
                By "heavy weight" I don't mean the actual weight of the gloves. I'm saying that heavy weights use 10oz gloves - not welterweights or even middleweights.

Floyd rarely has trouble with his hands since hiring Rafael Garcia. I can understand that he injured them in camp but I think there was a good reason why Floyd wanted 8oz to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  K.......moving on.

How about that Canelo. He looks ready for a step up. Hopefully the Kirkland fight happens in September.
                  I think his shots are way too heavy for Kirkland, even the reinvented Kirkland at that.

Comment

• Do you agree with Mayweather

When he says Cotto is a future hall of famer, even at this point in his career?

I know before the mayweather match people were saying cotto hadn't done enough, just curious as to what the thoughts are now.

Comment

• This was at Cotto's best weight where he held a record setting 100% KO win ratio, breaking Foreman and Vitali's 90%+ KO ratio records. It is no surprise that KO performed well and it took the greatest fighter of all time to beat him here and break that record.

Comment

Working...
                      X