No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
    But Floyd barely escape that fight with the skin of his teeth.. And the point is.. this is the fourth common opponent (Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, Oscar) wherein Pac looked better than Floyd. And in all 4 instances you have every excuse thrown out by *****s on why this is the case... To tell you frankly, the trend of excuses is starting to sound pathetic..

And yet this *****s still refused to give Pac any inch of doubt when it comes to JMM because obviously it is the only common opponent that Floyd looked more dominant than Pac...
    Well said.

Comment

• Just imagine a prime Cotto with Diaz pre Pac/Margarito. Floyd would of retired anyways.

Comment

• How many punches did Cotto take to the side of the head?

I know he had his guard up, but he was taking some vicious shots to the ear.

Comment

• who was the one bleeding????? OK then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
            At 154 Pacquiao would of still tapped that ass no problem.
            Pacquiao does`nt seem to believe that since he wont even fight him a t 150 let alone 154.

I think Cotto beats Pac at 150 or above and i think Pacquiao is aware of this cause of his unwillingness to fight at 150.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              You mean missing over and over with the right hands? Floyd landed 26% of his punches.
              He could of fought his typical fight, and won easily, but he wanted to put on a good performance for the fans, hence why he was going toe to toe with him.
              I'm actually glad he did it, because it was very a entertaining fight and brought the best out of both fighters!

Comment

• I don't understand when you say he barely escaped the fight, he was dominant in the last round more than any other, probably should of and could of stopped him.

dislike Floyd as a person by all means but you cant take away from his boxing skills, he could've fought a safe fight from distance all night and the scorecards would have been the same he beat him up on the inside and Cotto very rarely landed a clean shot because his defense is clearly superior to any fighter out there today.

He won the fight very clearly and anyone who says anything else must know that deep down as much as they hate Mayweather.

Comment

• Style makes fight end of story..

Comment

• 116-113 Mayweather.

Clearly won first 4 rounds and the last round. Cotto did well in the middle rounds, defiantly winning 8,9 and 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                      Does competitive mean getting blasted with right hands over and over?
                      You could always look it up. It's out there on them googles.

Hint: It does not necessitate a controversial decision or a last second settling of the victory.

Now I'm off to play Soccer. Hopefully my team can DOMINATE the other team winning by 2-1 with a 55% possession. It won't even be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X