Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats saying something. Mayweather defense wasnt as good as its been and cotto still landed a low percentage

it is brother. i think maywaether's footspeed helped him out tonight
    he had to do his best muhammed ali imitation in the final round

he couldnt sit in the pocket as much ..

mayweather needs to be in more fights like this one

his stock goes up. he had to show heart. i was impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
      The scores were a disgrace, no question. I had Mayweather clear by 2 points
      u sleepin whilewatchin the fight? too much germs in yorm brain indeeed huh...

Comment

• Floyd could've ended the fight pretty much when he wanted.

Comment

• I think Cotto's trainer is doing him a lot of justice, you can tell he knows what hes doing on 24/7 and is/can be a very good trainer. I like the way he looks at the science side of things as well, to truly get the best results he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            saying that, Mayweather beats a Pacquiao that takes the tests with ease. On the other hand, Mayweather vs Pacauiao on steroids, now that's a fight!
            You seem to know exactly how good Pacquiao is on steriods and how good he is off steriods. How do you know these things? Do you know which of his past fights he was on steriods and which fights he was not on steriods? I don't know if Pac has ever used steriods and I don't know whether or not Floyd uses steriods between fights when he is not being tested. I am not trying to pick a fight with you, I am just curious how you can be so sure of these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              All 3 judges gave it the same way , the whole world saw it the same except for Pac ******s ,, Floyd won by a mile , just watched it again and Cotto missus most of his shots thats the thing with Floyd people think they landing until you look close , he evades so many clean shots by millimeters and just parrys everything , very few land on Floyd , it was a very clear win .
              you are a true boxing fan indeed?

Comment

• Yes it did. Cotto had a good gameplan. A little more body work & things would have really been interesting.

Comment

• The score cards were absolutely fine.

Comment

• full fight on video anywhere? don't wanna dl

Comment

• A very sad boxing indeed!!! Long live manny pacman pacquiaaaaaaoooo......

TREAD CLOSEDDDD....
                      Last edited by jltsmae; 05-06-2012, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X