Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally agree, how must a fighter feel after a years of waiting for your career defining fight and then to be at the mercy of bad Judging.
    Cotto was very graceful after the fight and summed up how he felt without too much bitterness. I had it Mayweather by 2 points but that is being generous.
    Last edited by Don Mac; 05-06-2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Don't think he agreed with the wide scorecard for all his efforts, But hey you win some you lose some, he got the nod in close fights with Mosley and clottey even though those two thought they should have got the decision.

Comment

• Cotto won at most 4 rounds. The rounds were all competitive except 12 and 8. Cotto came up just short in a couple. Really wish he would have stepped up in round 9 just a bit more.

Comment

• All 3 judges gave it the same way , the whole world saw it the same except for Pac ******s ,, Floyd won by a mile , just watched it again and Cotto missus most of his shots thats the thing with Floyd people think they landing until you look close , he evades so many clean shots by millimeters and just parrys everything , very few land on Floyd , it was a very clear win .

Comment

• Didn't matter. Wasn't going to matter either way.

Now if Floyd had struggled mightily against Cotto, I suppose Cotto would get the nod since Floyd couldn't knock him down or out.

I think I noticed one of the judges Twittering the inevitable conclusion in between rounds.

Comment

• I saw the same fight in Margarito Cotto 2 as 1, except cotto changed his tactics, and margarito was still slowing him down.

He didn't gas this time because mayweather has no power.

Comment

• shoulder roll solved

cotto solved the shoulder roll

straight left to head, right hand to the body

mayweather's defense wasnt as good as it usually is

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  Cotto did not gas out in the Mayorga fight and Cotto was with Steward.
                  he better not gas against an old man who hasn't been in a real fight since 2008- a real fight that he brutally got knocked out in.

Comment

• mayweather's power exposed

shoulder roll exposed

time for him to retire

Comment

• Thats saying something. Mayweather defense wasnt as good as its been and cotto still landed a low percentage

Comment

Working...
                      X