No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Hes not 220 pounds. Tyson was 220 pounds and see his build. He even said himself he was in the 190s. Cotto would knock him out, hes not that much bigger than Cotto, hell him and floyd are standing side by side all the time, its not to hard to gauge his size.

He was decent and did golden gloves, but yeah Cotto would knock his ass out.
    Cotto by KO. There is a big difference between an out of shape, used to be amateur and a world champion. Even if 50 has an iron jaw he'd still run out of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Because they are worried, they are scared and the DO KNOW that Cotto is a very dangerous opponent for Floyd and will give PBF the hardest fight of his carreer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        As soon as I saw Cotto sleeping in the same bed with that fat kid and pinching his butt, I knew he was in trouble.

This is going to be much worse than the piss drinking JMM did. I bet you in the next 24/7 Floyd is going to have a field day with this.

Cotto should pull out his iPad and show this picture above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          This is why I'm saying, Cotto stops Floyds by the 8th round.

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
            Dude seriously be real I like cotto like the rest but the dude like 5'7 160 at most 50 not only was a boxer at one point but he like 220 or more solid muscle and like 6'0 he would ko cotto...That's like saying marquez can knock out derrick rose
            .......... do.. you seriously watch boxing? i mean no offense but I can not tell if this is supposed to be serious

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Oscar was the master of stealing rounds with late round bursts.

He couldn't fight constantly at that point.

Cotto fights for 3 minutes.

Yeah....No.

Comment

• 50 cent is a musician and his music hasn't been relevant for a while now. Who cares what Fitty has to say about anything boxing related?

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  yeah exactly people in the ghetto buy his music & think thug life is cool so yes he did get his money off ghetto drug money...
                  No it was the suburban white boys who bought 50s albums. The 'ghetto' kids just bootlegged it.

Comment

• Originally posted by I-M-E View Post
                    50 cent is a clown....too bad gangstas cant shoot straight cuz they hold their guns sideways or else this ****** could be dead now....plus hes a terrible rapper who is a hipocrit (clowning ja rule for making soft tracks and thats all he does now)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      hard to say. oscar was faster in training but i think in the fight that miguel will be faster.
                      You don't really think Cotto will be faster than Oscar..

Comment

Working...
                      X