Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done with Pacquiao. He may be able to fool his delusional fans with meaningless fights, but he ain't fooling me! Dude's a fraud and people finally see through his "it's up to my promoter" bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      I'm done with Pacquiao. He may be able to fool his delusional fans with meaningless fights, but he ain't fooling me! Dude's a fraud and people finally see through his "it's up to my promoter" bullshit.
      meaningless fights, can you include Floyd's fight with Cotto too. Seems like it should be in the meaningless fight as well

Yup a beaten down run down car been hit by a bus and an tazmanian devil and yup Cotto is still in good shape coz its 154 hehe!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-03-2012, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• Let's be honest, a super fight this is not. This is 2 past prime fighters facing each other 5 years later then they should have and cashing out on their big following and names.

I'm not unhappy with Cotto vs Mayweather or Bradley vs Pac as I doubt I will have to pay to see them as sky will hopefully pick them up, so I'll catch them for free in HD. No problem here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          You forget to mention the most important one, your good at dodging aye..

Marques was a light weight who had to climb 2 divisions to meet your boy.

Damn that's so legit! Good job
          So? He did that in his last fight with Pacquiao aswell.

Both Pac-JMM III and Floyd-JMM were at welterweight.

Pac got a gift decision.

And Floyd dominated him.

At the same weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            You forget to mention the most important one, your good at dodging aye..

Marques was a light weight who had to climb 2 divisions to meet your boy.

Damn that's so legit! Good job
            Wait what? Didn't Pacquiao do the same exact thing in his last fight?? Oh God.

And at least Floyd is fighting Cotto at 154 instead of a catchweight. Not only that, but Cotto actually looked impressive in his last fight. We can't say the same thing about the Cotto that fought Manny. He took a beating from Margarito with bricks, then took a beating from Clottey, then fought Pacquiao. Oh...and top of all that...add the catchweight. No matter how I look at it, I feel like Floyd is fighting the healthier and stronger version of Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
              Wait what? Didn't Pacquiao do the same exact thing in his last fight?? Oh God.

And at least Floyd is fighting Cotto at 154 instead of a catchweight. Not only that, but Cotto actually looked impressive in his last fight. We can't say the same thing about the Cotto that fought Manny. He took a beating from Margarito with bricks, then took a beating from Clottey, then fought Pacquiao. Oh...and top of all that...add the catchweight. No matter how I look at it, I feel like Floyd is fighting the healthier and stronger version of Cotto.
              How can people say floyd is fighting the best ever cotto when 3 fights ago he took the beating of his life that you dont come back from.
              Floyd is fighting the cotto who took a beating from marge, clottey if you want to say he took a beating from clottey and a beating from pac as well. Floyd is fighting a shop worn and worst cotto.
              If Cotto had of fought better people than Margarito and that other 154 yuri foreman champ who damaged his knee, cotto would have lost again.
              Hes not fighting a stronger and healthier version of cotto, hes fighing a heavier cotto whos taken a beating 3 fights ago more accurately. So he cant come back stronger after losing to Margarito, but can come back stronger when losing to pac in brutal fashion?
              People always try beg, borrow and steal credit for Floyd as hes an embarassment who cant get credit face value.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 02-03-2012, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Floyd doesn't wanna fight Pac
                so Cotto is a decent substitute, much better than Alvarez
                nobody's really complaining about this fight
                just having fun pointing out the hypocrisy of the Floyd**** :laugh:

Comment

• Bradley is an undefeated Black American Boxer;

A good alternative for the undefeated Mayweather Jr.

But Cotto, he may score an upset, but then why Mayweather Jr will fight a Pacman' Left over?

Comment

• Manny's been on his unicycle for the past few years every-time Floyd talks come up, not to mention his Jewish meat shield standing in the middle. Its unfortunate there is going to be no Mayweather - Pacquiao fight because of it. However, Mayweather - Cotto is a good fight @154lbs.

Comment

• Stlyes Make Fights. It dont matter if FLoyd Dominated MArquez and Pac got a gift. Floyd is still hesitant to fight Pac. All this weight crap, Marquez @ the time jumped two weight classed for floyd, and as a matter of fact, floyd came in above the limit - refused to weigh in on fight night and decided to pay a fine. So Chump 6ss floyd looks like a middleweight in their with a blown up lightweight and still couldnt knock him out, or knock him down more than once.

Oscar was old and still in many peoples eyes, Oscar won a close decision, including Mayweather Sr. Its on camera - Floyd Snr stating that Oscar won a close decision-which was my score

Dont ever forget the first JOse Luis Castillo fight people.

Comment

Working...
                      X