• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    I think Cotto lost before Hatton
    what?????????????

Comment

• Floyd should win easily, but if Cotto can land his jab and work the body you never know, Floyd win just box and run to an easy decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        You might be right but posting that video to validate your point is laughable.

Cotto has one of the best jabs in boxing and to compare his jab and timing to the guys in that video is laughable.
        Not really, and Cottos Jab is ok, its not one of the best in boxing. Its decent.

Whats laughable was your post. Mayweathers jab is faster than Cottos by a mile. I posted another video in this thread that shows the shorter manny with the shorter reach out timing Cottos Jab and Manny doesnt even have an authoritative Jab. Also those guys in that video were young just as Mayweather was at their original weight classes. Cotto is older, slower and is in his 3rd weight class. You are telling me he has the speed to out jab Mayweather? Not even Oscar De La Hoya who is taller, stronger, longer reach and smarter boxer than Cotto will ever be was able to outland Mayweather and his jab is far better than Cottos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Cotto doesn't want to be trying to box and outjab Mayweather. He needs to use his extra strength and power to get him against the ropes and try to hit anything he can.
          Like this>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            what?????????????
            wanna bet those points on the Mayweather win?

Comment

Not really, and Cottos Jab is ok, its not one of the best in boxing. Its decent.

Whats laughable was your post. Mayweathers jab is faster than Cottos by a mile. I posted another video in this thread that shows the shorter manny with the shorter reach out timing Cottos Jab and Manny doesnt even have an authoritative Jab. Also those guys in that video were young just as Mayweather was at their original weight classes. Cotto is older, slower and is in his 3rd weight class. You are telling me he has the speed to out jab Mayweather? Not even Oscar De La Hoya who is taller, stronger, longer reach and smarter boxer than Cotto will ever be was able to outland Mayweather and his jab is far better than Cottos.
              His jab Is better than decent and I think most people on this site would agree with me on that. I agree with alot of people in this thread one thing though posting a video of a fight cotto fought with a huge gash in his eye and blood getting into it for more than 3/4 of it and saying look he got hit with it all the time isn't the best evidence since he couldn't see from that eye all night

Comment

• Cotto is a family man. That's his mentality in the ring. This is a win for Mayweather before it even got started. I would like Cotto to win but he ain't the same, but that new coach of his did wonder for him in the Margarito fight. Cotto to nice in the ring.

Comment

Like this>>>
                  LOL Cotto doesn't stick his chin in the air like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    As brilliant a video it is, it has been used too many times as an example on this forum.

Floyd doesn't possess those cat-like reflexes from years gone by. He can still Pullcounter, but not as devastatingly fast as those on the video.
                    I completely disagree. I think his pull counter has gotten better. He might not be that agile as you claim but his experience has increased. I think this will be Floyds most devastating weapon because this frustrates and demoralises his opponents real bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                      His jab Is better than decent and I think most people on this site would agree with me on that. I agree with alot of people in this thread one thing though posting a video of a fight cotto fought with a huge gash in his eye and blood getting into it for more than 3/4 of it and saying look he got hit with it all the time isn't the best evidence since he couldn't see from that eye all night
                      Decent is just average. He doesnt have a Mayweather jab or a Klit Jab. Its just avg to me. He never dominates any opposition with the jab.

It doesnt matter if he had a gash over his eye, his eye wasn't swollen shut, He isn't the first fighter to get a cut and fight through it. But the fact is Clottey outlanded Cotto in power punches and jabs and was landing everything from right hands, jabs, hooks, uppercuts you name it.

Now, I stated that I posted a video in this thread of the smaller, shorter reach Manny out jabbing Cotto....why is that? Cottos jab will not be a factor at all. Also I stated that the DLH that Mayweather fought was more powerful, faster, smarter, better left hook, jab, and right hand than Cotto and Mayweather nullified all his weaponry and even landed ore jabs than Oscar......

Comment

Working...
                      X