Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it. Really, it looks great

Comment

• To each his own I suppose, just that this had more of a theatrical feel to the show.

Comment

• Pacquiao posters > floyd posters .. Pacquiao shirt designs > floyd designs

Little floyd showing he is going bank rupt for real.. Why do you think he is still fighting?? He is living from paycheck to pay check now with jail fees, child support, lawsuits, flashy debts, drugs etc. His budget, Mayweather promotions lmao, the "company budget" isnt much so he gets whack azz designers. HEY remember PHILTHY RICH records??! lmao

Comment

• anything Cotto's in is automatically win

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Pacquiao posters > floyd posters .. Pacquiao shirt designs > floyd designs

Little floyd showing he is going bank rupt for real.. Why do you think he is still fighting?? He is living from paycheck to pay check now with jail fees, child support, lawsuits, flashy debts, drugs etc. His budget, Mayweather promotions lmao, the "company budget" isnt much so he gets whack azz designers. HEY remember PHILTHY RICH records??! lmao
            Floyd fight purse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pac's fight purse lmao up up don't report me you are known for reporting people that own you on here..doesn't pac need to show tax information?

Comment

• Looks cheap and boring. Like the printer ran out of magenta and cyan and could only use yellow, black and white.

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that poster.

Comment

• looks kinda old fashioned but i'm not too fussed about it

Comment

• It's just a poster fella's.

Comment

• People complaining about posters. Not just a poster but a 24/7 poster! Cinco De Mayo in Vegas is gonna be sick!

Comment

• If Cotto beats Floyd...

Would that be enough to make him member of boxing's hall of fame?

Comment

Working...
                      X