No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Man Shiiiiiiiiiiiit if Cotto beats Floyd & somehow manages to get that Pacman fight again (around 150) not Pacman's mannyweight of 148 & beats him too, I'd say he's officially greater than Tito, IMO.
    man idk, he would be in the hof for sure... but greater than Tito for me is still no...

I think 14 defenses at welterweight, beat proven champions to get championships, beat gold medal olympians and p4p undefeated fighters...

Tito is arguably the best welterweight of all time along with Hearns.... Arguably lol....

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
      If he beats Floyd he's officially better than Tito imo. He's a better skilled fighter than Tito, Tito just had lethal power in that left hook.
      People underestimate Tito's actual boxing skill....

Comment

• what kind of question is this? if floyd is already fourty and has 3 loses then no.. even if unknown fighters beat the floyd now, instantly they would be remembered, its the zero they are taking away.

Comment

• Cotto should be in or at the door of the Boxing HOF. IF he beats FMJr. then he will be locked in.

As far as bigger than Tito....hummmmmmmmmmmmm. No. Even beating FMJr and Pac, he will have to also beat all Champs at 154, and unify all. Then, we are talking.

Comment

If he beats Floyd he's officially better than Tito imo. He's a better skilled fighter than Tito, Tito just had lethal power in that left hook.
            I feel like you do, I think he still needs to beat Pacman to seal the deal to the masses. I believe he is a more complete fighter. Except he cannot take the pounding Tito could & lacks in the stamina department unlike Tito. However I wish him luck.

Me personaly doesn't give Tito that much credit for the Oscar fight. Oscar put on a clinic on Tito & broke compu-box stats in that fight at the time if I'm not mistaken. He also did it in 9 rounds of fighting.

Comment

we disagree here. Tito would KO Cotto at 147 & 154. Though Cotto might be a bit more skilled, IMO he tends to make more mistake in fights and Tito would get him in the later rounds (Tito always seemed fresh late while Cotto has shown a bit fatigue). Cotto wanted to **** with the heavy handed Ricardo Torres and look what happened. imagine Tito landing clean shots like that.

Comment

• i guess so!

Comment

• I would be really proud of cotto if he beat Floyd, the boy done good. He has had some sad times in boxing, he deserves some good times now.

I would be happy if Cotto beat Floyd evenif its at the expense of Pac.

Comment

• Comment

• Mayweather vs Cotto FACE OFF Preview

Apologies if it's been posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X