Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steward talking about how Floyd will systemically break Cotto down...

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      He struggled with Margarito. Get his c*ck out of your mouth.
      Say what? Cotto didn't struggle with Margarito in the rematch. That fight was pretty one sided. Hell, he didn't struggle with him in the first matchup until the plaster took over.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Steward talking about how Floyd will systemically break Cotto down...
        I know why Cotto left Steward. It seems every fight Cotto is in, he actually shouldn't win according to Steward, seriously. Mosley, Judah, Margarito, Clottey, and Floyd before the fight ever starts. I don't think Cotto is going to win either but he is an announcer at HBO he should make the fight seem competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          I know why Cotto left Steward. It seems every fight Cotto is in, he actually shouldn't win according to Steward, seriously. Mosley, Judah, Margarito, Clottey, and Floyd before the fight ever starts. I don't think Cotto is going to win either but he is an announcer at HBO he should make the fight seem competitive.
          I dont, he should tell it like it is.

Comment

• Man i love me some Cotto, but he's done!

Floyd stops him...real bad too. Floyd is gonna wanna showcase brightly here to make a statement i think. Think Gatti if you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korega View Post
              Man i love me some Cotto, but he's done!

Floyd stops him...real bad too. Floyd is gonna wanna showcase brightly here to make a statement i think. Think Gatti if you can.
              i don't think it will be quite that bad but we'll see

i hope for cotto's sake he doesn't get too badly hurt he has been one of my favourite fighters to watch over the last few years

floyd should have fought him when he was a beast at 140 although i imagine even back then floyd would have handled him especially the problems cotto had with his weight and chin at 140

i think cotto provides enough of a puzzle for the first few rounds but soon as mayweather starts straffing him with right hands and lead left hooks and cotto gets tired mid fight he's gonna probably go into retreat like marquez did

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Tks for sharing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    cool pics

Comment

• April 3rd @ 8:45pm is the debute of the Mayweather-Cotto Faceoff.

Comment

Working...
                      X