No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    Hahaha No ***** here. I actually think it's pretty f**king ****** when anyone uses the "*******" or "*****" words. I am one of the most unbias Floyd fans on here and probably one of the biggest Floyd fans on here.

It's laughable when you try to act as if you know all that much about the sport, when I would bet my life that you only truly follow Pacquiao. And it's bias Floyd haters like you that ruin it for most legit Pacquiao fans. And it's bias Manny haters like certain other guys on this site that ruin for unbias Floyd fans like myself, IronDan, and others.

You talk s**t when anyone says the slightest thing about Manny and dedicate your entire page to him.....and you have the nerve to say Floyd is my high school lover??????? Get the f**k outta here, not a single person on here takes you serious. Your posts, as well as fellow bias Manny lovers like BOMBS and CHEKC HOOKS, are for our amusement. So keep on going on like you know anything or mean anything to any sort of boxing conversation.....because in reality everyone knows your opinion isn't worth a god damn thing.

Like I said, actual fans of the sport know Floyd and Manny have both done great things and are ATG's. Only bias Floyd haters don't admit Floyd is an ATG greater. And vice-versa with Manny.

You call yourself a Pacquiao fan, yet you waste more time bashing Floyd on here than actually being a fan of Manny. And you know that's the truth.
    youre huge Floyd fan...aka *****...thats all you know is Floyd. You dont know **** else about this sport. Like Floyd is a bum..you are a bum poster that acts like he is unbiased, when you really are. I was bashing Floyd before Manny and ill be bashing Floyd after Manny...shows how smart you are hehehehe....Of course that come easy for you...Yeah Floyds great at cherry picking and ducking and bull****ing his fans and beating women and being gay
    Hes the most boring fighter ever....yawnnnnn watching his fights. lol He will be a bum for life because he ducked the biggest fight boxing had to offer. Thats what he will be remembered for...If you were a die hard fan youd understand....Look boy...if you need help and guidance let me know. Ill help teach you how to be a die hard fan and the ins and outs....right now youre confused and i feel sorry for you. One day you will and the rest of your little ***** klan will understand hes a bum,,,lolmfao...@ you!!!!!

Comment

• Okay, I get it you're annoyed that the mega fight is not happening like everybody else.
      But this thread is redundant and does nothing to advance the level of boxing discussion on NSB.

Comment

• Thread topic: No, I dont feel that Cotto is being used. He was given a chance to fight Floyd, he took it.

Much love for Cotto, all fights after his Marg win is just icing..

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Okay, I get it you're annoyed that the mega fight is not happening like everybody else.
          But this thread is redundant and does nothing to advance the level of boxing discussion on NSB.
          Floyd told costas he wont give Manny PPV cut. Because he hasnt accomplished what he did> HEHEHEEE So therefore i take it Cotto isnt getting his share either because Cotto hasnt accomplished what Manny has. So he s getting ripped off by Floyd at the cost of the PR fans! Which i dont blame PR fans wanting to see Coot win. So do i! Say what you want about the thread...it makes sense to people who dont like Floyd and dont hate on Manny! Whats your excuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
            Thread topic: No, I dont feel that Cotto is being used. He was given a chance to fight Floyd, he took it.

Much love for Cotto, all fights after his Marg win is just icing..
            Im a big fan of Cotto and im real happy of his opportunity. I hope he shuts this bum up for good. I wish Manny would get off his high horse and fight Floyd for free just to show the world and give the world what we want....Still doesnt change the fact that Floyd IMO isnt any better than Cotto and is taking advantage of Cottos fan base to make his pockets fatter. I cant believe Some people are just to ****** to understand this. heheheeeeee

good night!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Floyd told costas he wont give Manny PPV cut. Because he hasnt accomplished what he did> HEHEHEEE So therefore i take it Cotto isnt getting his share either because Cotto hasnt accomplished what Manny has. So he s getting ripped off by Floyd at the cost of the PR fans! Which i dont blame PR fans wanting to see Coot win. So do i! Say what you want about the thread...it makes sense to people who dont like Floyd and dont hate on Manny! Whats your excuse?
              Floyd is offering Cotto more money than Cotto has ever made. How is that ripping Cotto off?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Floyd is offering Cotto more money than Cotto has ever made. How is that ripping Cotto off?
                i undersatnad that wess. its not my point. My point is...IMO Cotto is betterthan Floyd. Its his fan base that is bringing in the most revenue. And he tried that **** with Manny about no PPV money so IMO thats a rip off....So therfore he s must be ripping Cotto off to. Despite the money cotto is making.and the biggest pay day for him...he deserves more of it!
                gotta go.

Comment

• This guy again lol. What was Manny trying to do by getting him down to 147? Defend his title against someone who hasn't fought in the division for 2.5 years? What was even worse is they were actually entertaining 148 to be "fair" and for the 154 belt? It would have just proved Arum rebuilt Cotto to feed him up to Manny but this time lose 7 pounds instead of 2 in the rematch. What's worse is they started the negotiation at 142.

Also saying Cotto is getting hosed is bull**** he is getting paid because Floyd had no choice. Canelo might have made money from Mexicans but most casual fans wouldn't buy and Golden Boy knows not to let that 0 go because he is not beating Floyd when Cintron is the best guy on his record. Who else could he choose? Guerrero? If he wasn't going to give Manny the money, he was going to fight Cotto and he left Top Rank because he's been smart with his money. He knows like Floyd how the money is passed around and he had some leverage because Floyd didn't have too much to negotiate. This is why Floyd is asking for 8 oz gloves, he wants to beat Cotto the **** up because he took more than anyone has in recent times.

Comment

At the end of the day....Floyds a bum. And all you *****s can make excuse after excuse or him, but FLoyd sells it all himself. Hes a Duck. If he splits PPV revenue with Cotto Gloden boy and so on but wont with Manny...Wonder hmmmmm
                    If Floyd's a bum, what does that make someone who loses to 38 year old lightweight's?

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    Hahaha No ***** here. I actually think it's pretty f**king ****** when anyone uses the "*******" or "*****" words. I am one of the most unbias Floyd fans on here and probably one of the biggest Floyd fans on here.

It's laughable when you try to act as if you know all that much about the sport, when I would bet my life that you only truly follow Pacquiao. And it's bias Floyd haters like you that ruin it for most legit Pacquiao fans. And it's bias Manny haters like certain other guys on this site that ruin for unbias Floyd fans like myself, IronDan, and others.

You talk s**t when anyone says the slightest thing about Manny and dedicate your entire page to him.....and you have the nerve to say Floyd is my high school lover??????? Get the f**k outta here, not a single person on here takes you serious. Your posts, as well as fellow bias Manny lovers like BOMBS and CHEKC HOOKS, are for our amusement. So keep on going on like you know anything or mean anything to any sort of boxing conversation.....because in reality everyone knows your opinion isn't worth a god damn thing.

Like I said, actual fans of the sport know Floyd and Manny have both done great things and are ATG's. Only bias Floyd haters don't admit Floyd is an ATG greater. And vice-versa with Manny.

You call yourself a Pacquiao fan, yet you waste more time bashing Floyd on here than actually being a fan of Manny. And you know that's the truth.
                    /thread

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Im a big fan of Cotto and im real happy of his opportunity. I hope he shuts this bum up for good. I wish Manny would get off his high horse and fight Floyd for free just to show the world and give the world what we want....Still doesnt change the fact that Floyd IMO isnt any better than Cotto and is taking advantage of Cottos fan base to make his pockets fatter. I cant believe Some people are just to ****** to understand this. heheheeeeee

good night!
                    LMAO you're only a Cotto fan because he's fighting Mayweather, then when Mayweather beats him you'll be saying that he's a bum.

Tell me, when Pacquiao retires will you stop following boxing or will you become a Khantard or a Donairtard?

Comment

Floyd wont share PPV with Pacquaio...the expected biggest PPV sell ever in history. So its commonsense that he wont split them with Cotto. Hed Make more money splitting the PPV with Manny than he will keeping all the sales to himself with Cotto. Cotto needs this opportunity...Manny dont. Its sucks to think Cotto is getting taking advantage of , but then again...this is a business. Personally...im streaming this. I hate to see Floyd get rich at the puerto ricans exspense being that is the majority of the fan base that will be attending and viewing this fight on Cinco de Mayo!
                      You have 37443 posts and have been a member for three years which means to keep that average you must post over 34 posts a day. I've come the conclusion you have no life. Get a job, contribute to society, and get off Manny's nuts. People like you are why this site is such crap now.

Comment

Working...
                      X