Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Its already a scam

Why's that exactly? It's a far more competitive fight than Mayweather vs Bradley would have been at 147. As a matter of fact it's far more competitive than any fight Floyd could have had at 147. MP elected to take on Bradley at 147 rather than face Cotto at 150. So why exactly is it a scam.......?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      Read between the lines.she made a minor bet to obviosly not draw attention to herself.i never said floyd was scared so don't make crap up.
      What's the point though? She can get all the money she wants from Floyd. Not only that, if the fight was fixed, I'm sure they could see what you're saying now.
      Based on the argument you've set up, there's no chance you're Sherlock Holmes.
      All a coincidence.

Comment

• Yeah because that $100 bet really changed their lives.

Comment

• if this is true than paq v marquez 3 was clearly fixed as well

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            all made up.

There's no source for this whatsoever.

Anything these *******s can do to discredit Mayweather, they do it. Even if it means writing fake articles and making up lies.
            Despite there being a picture of her ticket that says 4th round May?

Comment

• Paying for Floyd Mayweather fights is a waste of money. I think people have realized that because Floyd-Ortiz flopped, and Floyd-Cotto will flop even more. That's why they are filling the undercard with big names to boost it. I'm all up for a good undercard, but the point is obvious as clear day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                Paying for Floyd Mayweather fights is a waste of money. I think people have realized that because Floyd-Ortiz flopped, and Floyd-Cotto will flop even more. That's why they are filling the undercard with big names to boost it. I'm all up for a good undercard, but the point is obvious as clear day.
                Don't be another one of the mindless idiot a$$holes complaining about a good card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                  Paying for Floyd Mayweather fights is a waste of money. I think people have realized that because Floyd-Ortiz flopped, and Floyd-Cotto will flop even more. That's why they are filling the undercard with big names to boost it. I'm all up for a good undercard, but the point is obvious as clear day.

A million PPV's is a flop??? I'll bet accounts this PPV with Cotto will do more than 1.4 million. I'll bet with you or anyone else willing to take that bet.

Comment

• She most likely had multiple bets for Floyd to win via KO. she probably had 5th, 7th, 8th, and 9th rounds bet. If the fight was fix Floyd most likely would have to someone unknown to place a big bet on that round.
                    I dont believe Cotto would stoop that low and get paid off. He has so much riding on this fight. If he wins, he would have huge money rematch fights waiting with Floyd and Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                      Because im in the belief that may vs ortiz was fixed,biggest BS ive ever seen,everyone in my family was disgusted.it's not a coincedence his fiance Ms Jackson bet a floyd ko in the 4th round when floyd is not known for a puncher.I dont think cotto will sell out.but i see him getting outboxed in route to 12 but i won't be surprised if floyd wins tko 10-11.if hes fighting pacd leftover he must put out a better performance.Not a hater just inbiased and tell it how it is. My thoughts on gamboa rios are i see rios tko win in 10 but i hope gamboa wins.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/
                      After reading what u posted and knowing that Cotto seems to only care about money since losing to Pac you might be right. I really hope not because that would be shameful.

Comment

Working...
                      X