No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    Because im in the belief that may vs ortiz was fixed,biggest BS ive ever seen,everyone in my family was disgusted.it's not a coincedence his fiance Ms Jackson bet a floyd ko in the 4th round when floyd is not known for a puncher.I dont think cotto will sell out.but i see him getting outboxed in route to 12 but i won't be surprised if floyd wins tko 10-11.if hes fighting pacd leftover he must put out a better performance.Not a hater just inbiased and tell it how it is. My thoughts on gamboa rios are i see rios tko win in 10 but i hope gamboa wins.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/
    aw hell no you've got to be making this **** up right here..

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      aw hell no you've got to be making this **** up right here..
      all made up.

There's no source for this whatsoever.

Anything these *******s can do to discredit Mayweather, they do it. Even if it means writing fake articles and making up lies.

Comment

• i got cotto being a bloody mess by the 11th! with the cuban throwin in the towel

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          i got cotto being a bloody mess by the 11th! with the cuban throwin in the towel
          You gon be wrong bro. Mayweather will be the bloody mess, only people able to do that were Pac at 145 and Cheato with plaster, LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            Because im in the belief that may vs ortiz was fixed,biggest BS ive ever seen,everyone in my family was disgusted.it's not a coincedence his fiance Ms Jackson bet a floyd ko in the 4th round when floyd is not known for a puncher.I dont think cotto will sell out.but i see him getting outboxed in route to 12 but i won't be surprised if floyd wins tko 10-11.if hes fighting pacd leftover he must put out a better performance.Not a hater just inbiased and tell it how it is. My thoughts on gamboa rios are i see rios tko win in 10 but i hope gamboa wins.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...h-rd-knockout/

I'm of the belief that you and your family probably ride a short orange bus.

Comment

• The fight will sell out and and second she bet $100.00 each on the first 6 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                I heard about the bet too. Look i wouldn't be surprised at all since floyd is a convicted criminal and a crimina is capable of anything - stealing, beating women, raping, killing. So a little fix is nothing in his book. But i really doubt Cotto would be down for it, you never know though. Dollars speak.
                Is that all you MF'S do on this board..and are you fvking serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  all made up.

There's no source for this whatsoever.

Anything these *******s can do to discredit Mayweather, they do it. Even if it means writing fake articles and making up lies.
                  Ohh... you mean about that interview with a filipino sparring partner of Pac which fake article was submitted to every online blog and forum by you *****s?

Oh wait...errr..you don't say....

Comment

• Its already a scam

Comment

• Lol Floyd was using 3 principles of power in a single tweet.

play a sucker to catch a sucker

Stir up the water to catch the fish

Keep others in suspended terror, cultivate an air of unpredictability.

Well played sir

Comment

Working...
                      X