No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    Read between the lines.she made a minor bet to obviosly not draw attention to herself.i never said floyd was scared so don't make crap up.
    i know you didnt say he was scared. My point is then why would he need to do it? He has no reason to do it. You say she makes a minor bet not to draw attention? If thats the case then why make the bet at all? You think they need 2g's? He's making Millions after Millions

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
      it would shock me. What reason is there to do that? What would Floyd fear about Ortiz? What would he have to gain from it? He wanted a Pac tuneup so he picks a Southpaw and doesnt even use it as a real fight? How does that prepare him for Pac
      Prepare for pac? Honestly floyd does not need to prepare for pac.they simply won't fight.that fight was just for him to cash in without working extra rounds.read between the lines,remember in the 24/7 he said ima make another easy payday i could retire if i want.The guy scammed us all im not as gullible as others here.

Comment

• there was nothing fixed about the fight, don't be a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
          Prepare for pac? Honestly floyd does not need to prepare for pac.they simply won't fight.that fight was just for him to cash in without working extra rounds.read between the lines,remember in the 24/7 he said ima make another easy payday i could retire if i want.The guy scammed us all im not as gullible as others here.
          lol, man. OK

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            TS sounds like tool. Fight wasn't fix. And boo ****ing hoo about your family experience with Ortiz fight. Cry me a river.
            Nobody is crying just telling it like it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              I heard about the bet too. Look i wouldn't be surprised at all since floyd is a convicted criminal and a crimina is capable of anything - stealing, beating women, raping, killing. So a little fix is nothing in his book. But i really doubt Cotto would be down for it, you never know though. Dollars speak.
              i can see your point

Comment

• I could understand if she won millions upon millions on that bet. Ortiz is really going to throw a fight to win her 2 g's? Really? Floyd probably finds that much money stuffed underneath his couches. I also heard she placed numerous bets on that fight, but only posted the winning one.

EDIT

Beaten to it.

Comment

• I really hate that fake boxing fans like the *******s are allowed to speak about the sport of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Wait.... WTF.....are you serious?
                    yeah man....where have you been?

TS isn't lying and Ortiz looks like a gopher that would go along with this scam.

Cotto has too much pride to do some b.s. like this though, so I doubt we will see any GBP shenanigans in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      i know you didnt say he was scared. My point is then why would he need to do it? He has no reason to do it. You say she makes a minor bet not to draw attention? If thats the case then why make the bet at all? You think they need 2g's? He's making Millions after Millions
                      "America is revolved around controversy and money" Floyd Mayweather Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X