No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    Weren't you the same guy that was saying Cotto was going to get the worst beating of his life. Cotto won 4 rounds clearly, I gave him another close one so to me and many others it was a close fight.
    ok so it was a close fight he didnt win right? cotto fought his heart out and made floyd fight but he lost clearly it shouldnt be any dispute.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      thats just ignorant.

just bcuz alot of athletes do it doesnt make it right. i know there is lots of temptation but if you decide you want to be with more than one woman you justget divorced, you dont run around like and ******* ****ing other women behind her back. doing it over and over especially. being married is a choice, if you dont want to be married end it. you cant have your cake and eat it too, no matter how many other ppl are doing it.
      I didn't say I agree with the notion. I was just stating that he has cheated on his wife, like many athletes do. It still was dumb to bring up something of the past like that in the broadcast. Bunce was not being professional. His job is to cover the fight in the ring, not what happened outside of it, years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yeah, he was a wild boy in his day. Had quite the reputation in PR.
        A number on my friends in PR say that hes been seen in a number of Gay clubs over the last few years. so it seems that his wild days have gotten even wilder.

Not that I care about his personal life or anyone elses.

Comment

• mayweather hasnt had a real fight in a long time
          cotto made him look ordinary

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
            A number on my friends in PR say that hes been seen in a number of Gay clubs over the last few years. so it seems that his wild days have gotten even wilder.

Not that I care about his personal life or anyone elses.
            Even the gay pink socks he wore for the Mayweather fight make him weird

Comment

• Cotto goes from shot to un-shot in the space of an article.

I didn't know it was reversable via print...

Comment

• Originally posted by kojak95 View Post
                mayweatrher isnt old . he has just relied on his shoulder roll
                for too long. now everyone knows how to solve it
                he should retire.

left jab to the face, right to the body ... mayweather is done
                the next guy that fights him will beat him

mayweathercant adapt he has fought like that for years
                just like roy jones .. he'll get knocked out in his next fight

cotto just exposed i t
                he was never staggered or hurt cotto just landed some good shots hes a good fighter, u guys actually make floyd sound like more of a God than us floyd fans hes exsposed because he got hit in a boxing match????? how can u call urself a boxing fan with this logic????, only 100 or a little more were landed on floyd in this fight this is about the same as most of floyds opponents have landed, de lahoya landed that jab against him also... yes floyds age showed a little and no hes not the same fighter he was but he fought the dude at his weight with 10 oz gloves these things DO matter in boxing... dont think so just ask a pro fighter or analysist

Comment

• SHUT THE FU#$ UP cotto is a beast and just gave the best fighter on the planet run for his money cotto doesnt lose his position on my p4p list even. hes still the third best fighter on the planet and would anally **** sergio martinez you bloody

Comment

• I brought up the age thing beacuse Floyd used that when he was fighting Ortiz, claiming on 24-7 that Mosley was in his 30's when they fought. All im saying is, Prime Floyd is unbeatable, but truth is, Floyd never fought the best Oscar or MOsley, Cotto did not fight the best MAyweather,etc.... The cycle goes on. If we had a time machine from the back to the future movies, we can put all these fighters in their primes then test the waters.

Comment

• he was never staggered or hurt cotto just landed some good shots hes a good fighter, u guys actually make floyd sound like more of a God than us floyd fans hes exsposed because he got hit in a boxing match????? how can u call urself a boxing fan with this logic????, only 100 or a little more were landed on floyd in this fight this is about the same as most of floyds opponents have landed, de lahoya landed that jab against him also... yes floyds age showed a little and no hes not the same fighter he was but he fought the dude at his weight with 10 oz gloves these things DO matter in boxing... dont think so just ask a pro fighter or analysist

this fight is like jones-tarver 1 ...

mayweather has been fighting the same way for so many years
                      now everyone knows how to beat his tyle thanks to cotto

floyd cant rest in the pocket anymore

even in the last round he had to dance around like never before
                      good ali imitation though

mayweather is done

Comment

Working...
                      X