No announcement yet.

Why Bradley beats Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    It will be close but I think Bradley could take it, he has mad potential and is hard to hit, he will be able to catch khan clean more often then maidana from countering and also has the power to hurt khan and the skill to set up punches.
    Good point, well made

Comment

Khan would molest Bradley. I can see a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
        Providing Amir's conditioning does not decline due to the split with Ariza I see Khan taking this fight. His size and speed will be the critical difference.
        In what way? Tell me how they'll trouble Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Khan would molest Bradley. I can see a stoppage
          How did you come to that conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
            It seems a lot of people expect Khan to defeat Bradley, easily. Which, I find hilarious considering the fact that styles make fights. Timothy never looks good against southpaws, every orthodox boxer doesn't, in fact tell me when you've seen Khan fight a southpaw? Other than in sparring. Bradley thrives against orthodox opponents, that in which Khan is.

I think Bradley will defeat Khan and it is all based on the intangibles.

Khan's strongsuit over his last five fights, have been to throw punches in bunches, to overwhelm the opponent, and effectively make them quit or lead to an eventual knockout. At 140, he doesn't have that one punch knock out power, but he throws hurtful punches.

Bradley is one of the most elusive targets at 140. His head and foot movement is on par with some of the best, which will discourage Khan, and lead to a fall in his punch output. Bradley, is also a master at taking away his opponent's jab, something which we saw last night - Alexander's jab was no way near apparent as it was when he fought Kotelnik.

Khan is a come forward fighter. He struggles to fight on the backfoot and against the ropes. Bradley proved last night, and in his last 5 fights, that he can box yet also play the part of an aggressive fighter. He will be placing Khan on the back foot all night, making it difficult for Amir to get his punches off ...

Khan's defence at times can be abysmal. If Maidana was having some relative success with his slow-ass punchers, then Bradley's right, hooks and body punches will be landing, at will and all night. The overhand right will also be making a solid appearance.

Khan's chin is still suspect; even though he was able to make it past Maidana. Bradley is an underrated puncher. Last night, he made Alexander QUIT due to his hurtful punches, hooks and rights. There were times when Alexander was wincing in pain from the body punches, and those rights were tilting his head back. This is something we never saw Kotelnik do, which could mean in a way that Bradley punches harder. Didn't Kotelnik have Khan on the backfoot? Maybe that's something to think about.

Last night, Alexander spoilt the fight by holding. But be honest this took away one of Bradley's best attributes - inside fighting. Khan does not do well on the inside, nor is he a hugger or holder. Bradley will dismantle Khan from the inside.

Bradley's pull counter is one of the best in the game. Khan has yet to see one of these, and when it lands you'll be awfully surprised.

Ariza got Khan through his fight with Maidana; Ariza should be credited for that win, and helping him get through the 10th round on his feet. Now without one of the best strength and conditioning coachs' in the picture, how will this effect his performance in the upcoming fight?

Joel Diaz is also an underated trainer, his game plans have been on point ever since he started working with Bradley, and his corner advice is brilliant (something that Freddie Roach lacks in).

Lastly, a lot of people liken Bradley to Holyfield. Whereas, I see him as more towards Hopkins. Look at his last fights, he consistently takes away his opponent best weapon(s) plus he's a very smart fighter, and we all know about smart fighters don't we.

Bradley wins this, and I'll be surprised if it even comes close.
            Green K great thread/post...

Comment

How did you come to that conclusion?
              Ive always thought that. Bradley is wreckless as fuk. Charges in throwin wide ass punches. Khan will pulverise him up the centre

Comment

It seems a lot of people expect Khan to defeat Bradley, easily. Which, I find hilarious considering the fact that styles make fights. Timothy never looks good against southpaws, every orthodox boxer doesn't, in fact tell me when you've seen Khan fight a southpaw? Other than in sparring. Bradley thrives against orthodox opponents, that in which Khan is.

I think Bradley will defeat Khan and it is all based on the intangibles.

Khan's strongsuit over his last five fights, have been to throw punches in bunches, to overwhelm the opponent, and effectively make them quit or lead to an eventual knockout. At 140, he doesn't have that one punch knock out power, but he throws hurtful punches.

Bradley is one of the most elusive targets at 140. His head and foot movement is on par with some of the best, which will discourage Khan, and lead to a fall in his punch output. Bradley, is also a master at taking away his opponent's jab, something which we saw last night - Alexander's jab was no way near apparent as it was when he fought Kotelnik.

Khan is a come forward fighter. He struggles to fight on the backfoot and against the ropes. Bradley proved last night, and in his last 5 fights, that he can box yet also play the part of an aggressive fighter. He will be placing Khan on the back foot all night, making it difficult for Amir to get his punches off ...

Khan's defence at times can be abysmal. If Maidana was having some relative success with his slow-ass punchers, then Bradley's right, hooks and body punches will be landing, at will and all night. The overhand right will also be making a solid appearance.

Khan's chin is still suspect; even though he was able to make it past Maidana. Bradley is an underrated puncher. Last night, he made Alexander QUIT due to his hurtful punches, hooks and rights. There were times when Alexander was wincing in pain from the body punches, and those rights were tilting his head back. This is something we never saw Kotelnik do, which could mean in a way that Bradley punches harder. Didn't Kotelnik have Khan on the backfoot? Maybe that's something to think about.

Last night, Alexander spoilt the fight by holding. But be honest this took away one of Bradley's best attributes - inside fighting. Khan does not do well on the inside, nor is he a hugger or holder. Bradley will dismantle Khan from the inside.

Bradley's pull counter is one of the best in the game. Khan has yet to see one of these, and when it lands you'll be awfully surprised.

Ariza got Khan through his fight with Maidana; Ariza should be credited for that win, and helping him get through the 10th round on his feet. Now without one of the best strength and conditioning coachs' in the picture, how will this effect his performance in the upcoming fight?

Joel Diaz is also an underated trainer, his game plans have been on point ever since he started working with Bradley, and his corner advice is brilliant (something that Freddie Roach lacks in).

Lastly, a lot of people liken Bradley to Holyfield. Whereas, I see him as more towards Hopkins. Look at his last fights, he consistently takes away his opponent best weapon(s) plus he's a very smart fighter, and we all know about smart fighters don't we.

Bradley wins this, and I'll be surprised if it even comes close.
                hahahah are you completely deluded.

Khan is giant compared to Bradley. How many uppercuts did Devon pullout last nite not a single one. Bradley was coming in head first like an amatuer. Khan would expose him if he tries to do that.

If Bradley tries to box then that would mean a even bigger win for Khan. I really can't see how he can win. Khan outjabs him for a UD or late tko. I like Bradley he's got alot of will and self respect n speaks very well. But technically he doesn't have what it's needed to beat the china chin. I really can't wait for the stare down if this fight happens cus Khan will have to get on his knees to look in Bradleys eyes hahaha.

Comment

Bradley's ability to adjust will see him through this fight.

Khan's not versatile enough

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Ive always thought that. Bradley is wreckless as fuk. Charges in throwin wide ass punches. Khan will pulverise him up the centre
                    Like those same wide-ass punches that tagged Khan right?
                    Last edited by Walterson; 01-30-2011, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Like those same wide-ass punches that tagged Maidana right?
                      What???????

Comment

Working...
                      X