No announcement yet.

Why Bradley beats Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    Bradley's ability to adjust will see him through this fight.

Khan's not versatile enough
    Exactly. And not only that, but I feel Bradley's punching power is severely underrated. He was cracking Alexander last night, and Alexander was suppose to be the puncher of the two. Didn't look that way last night. Between Bradley's power, and evasiveness I don't see Kahn being able to pull it off. If he tastes Bradley's power, he's gonna' run, just like he did against Maidana. And Bradley is much more of a 12 round fighter than Maidana. It would be a close fight, but I think Bradley wins a decision in a 8-4 or 7-5 type manner. He's just too good right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Like those same wide-ass punches that tagged Maidana right?
      He hit maidana quite alot in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
        hahahah are you completely deluded.

Khan is giant compared to Bradley. How many uppercuts did Devon pullout last nite not a single one. Bradley was coming in head first like an amatuer. Khan would expose him if he tries to do that.

If Bradley tries to box then that would mean a even bigger win for Khan. I really can't see how he can win. Khan outjabs him for a UD or late tko. I like Bradley he's got alot of will and self respect n speaks very well. But technically he doesn't have what it's needed to beat the china chin. I really can't wait for the stare down if this fight happens cus Khan will have to get on his knees to look in Bradleys eyes hahaha.
        You asked how many uppercuts Devon landed but answered wrongly.

Bradley took away Alexander's room to pivot and throw the uppercut.

I rarely even see Khan throw an uppercut. He overwhelms his opponent, by throwing punches in bunches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What???????
          My bad mean't Maidana tagging Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntufighter View Post
            He hit maidana quite alot in that fight
            Was mean't to mean when Maidana was tagging Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Exactly. And not only that, but I feel Bradley's punching power is severely underrated. He was cracking Alexander last night, and Alexander was suppose to be the puncher of the two. Didn't look that way last night. Between Bradley's power, and evasiveness I don't see Kahn being able to pull it off. If he tastes Bradley's power, he's gonna' run, just like he did against Maidana. And Bradley is much more of a 12 round fighter than Maidana. It would be a close fight, but I think Bradley wins a decision in a 8-4 or 7-5 type manner. He's just too good right now.
              Exactly this.

Khan would need to knock Bradley out to win, which I don't see him achieving at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                hahahah are you completely deluded.

Khan is giant compared to Bradley. How many uppercuts did Devon pullout last nite not a single one. Bradley was coming in head first like an amatuer. Khan would expose him if he tries to do that.

If Bradley tries to box then that would mean a even bigger win for Khan. I really can't see how he can win. Khan outjabs him for a UD or late tko. I like Bradley he's got alot of will and self respect n speaks very well. But technically he doesn't have what it's needed to beat the china chin. I really can't wait for the stare down if this fight happens cus Khan will have to get on his knees to look in Bradleys eyes hahaha.
                I laugh at people who think Khan's height means that much..Khan won't be able to fight effectively and keep Bradley from the inside in this fight..This is were I see the fight being a tad closer,Khan will take more risk then Devon tbh and shoot more punches..But for Khan to win this fight he will have to do in fighting,and with those long arms I don't see it happening for Khan..Bradley's foot movement and foot speed is unmatched at this weight Khan will not be able to keep Bradley out of the inside so he has to be prepared to fight there..I always said Khan is Bradley toughest fight and I still feel that way,but I see Bradley winning this fight..

Side note:Bradley was on his way to stopping Devon last night,he wore him down and was about to put the finishing touches on him which is why he wanted out of the fight..

Comment

I think it would be a competitive fight. Bradley has a lot of poise and will wait for his opportunities. Khan is pretty sloppy at times, as we saw in the Maidana fight. Prescott stretched him. Bradley is patient and he doesn't get hit with a lot of clean punches because he's very compact and tight. But Khan is faster. So I think they match-up well.

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                    I laugh at people who think Khan's height means that much..Khan won't be able to fight effectively and keep Bradley from the inside in this fight..This is were I see the fight being a tad closer,Khan will take more risk then Devon tbh and shoot more punches..But for Khan to win this fight he will have to do in fighting,and with those long arms I don't see it happening for Khan..Bradley's foot movement and foot speed is unmatched at this weight Khan will not be able to keep Bradley out of the inside so he has to be prepared to fight there..I always said Khan is Bradley toughest fight and I still feel that way,but I see Bradley winning this fight..

Side note:Bradley was on his way to stopping Devon last night,he wore him down and was about to put the finishing touches on him which is why he wanted out of the fight..
                    keep laughin lol his height will mean alot because of the length of his arms. his long arms will box bradleys ears off. have u seen china chin fight , u really think he's gonna bother fighting on the inside with Bradley when he can just outpoint him all nite long on the outside.

height dont always make a difference due to style, but the style of khan and bradley together, it matters alot.

Comment

Damn TS, great points and I agree 100%. Why are you in red? Khan will be easily beaten by Bradley. I honestly would prefer to see Bradley against Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X