No announcement yet.

Why Bradley beats Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
    keep laughin lol his height will mean alot because of the length of his arms. his long arms will box bradleys ears off. have u seen china chin fight , u really think he's gonna bother fighting on the inside with Bradley when he can just outpoint him all nite long on the outside.

height dont always make a difference due to style, but the style of khan and bradley together, it matters alot.
    Yeah, I could see Kahn boxing from a distance and getting on his bike when Bradley got inside. It's an intriguing fight because of this. It all boils down to what Bradley would, or wouldn't be able to land.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      You asked how many uppercuts Devon landed but answered wrongly.

Bradley took away Alexander's room to pivot and throw the uppercut.

I rarely even see Khan throw an uppercut. He overwhelms his opponent, by throwing punches in bunches.
      u call those uppercuts? lol

khans uppercut is strong very strong. u need to watch more of his fights. the facts r he wont even need to throw a single one becuase khan will be the stronger of the two n will dictate what fight needs to be fought. which will be on the outside. thats where bradley will get outpointed all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Damn TS, great points and I agree 100%. Why are you in red? Khan will be easily beaten by Bradley. I honestly would prefer to see Bradley against Marquez.
        Thanks man

*******s. Who else? Lol

Comment

keep laughin lol his height will mean alot because of the length of his arms. his long arms will box bradleys ears off. have u seen china chin fight , u really think he's gonna bother fighting on the inside with Bradley when he can just outpoint him all nite long on the outside.

height dont always make a difference due to style, but the style of khan and bradley together, it matters alot.
          Devon had a longer reach than Bradley but couldn't execute his jab or straight left properly, last night.

Comment

You say what Khan will let Bradley do??Khan will have nothing to do what with Bradley does,Bradley's foot movement and fast feet will assure that he get's on the inside and make Khan very uncomfortable..I do like Khan and feel he is better then Devon so he will take more risk and try to keep it on the outside..But as a fight goes on and Khan becomes more tired(as we seen in the Maidana fight)the distance will be that much more easy to close..Let's no forget about Bradley's underrated power..I don't see a easy fight for either but Bradley's style has a lot of adjustments Khan's dose'int..

Comment

u call those uppercuts? lol

khans uppercut is strong very strong. u need to watch more of his fights. the facts r he wont even need to throw a single one becuase khan will be the stronger of the two n will dictate what fight needs to be fought. which will be on the outside. thats where bradley will get outpointed all night long.
              Are you discrediting Alexander's uppercuts? Lol

Haven't you seen Alexander vs Urango? Are you in fact a boxing fan or nuthugger if you don't mind me asking so?

I've watched everyone of Khan's fights since he was in the Olympics.

It's not the stronger opponent that wins fights.

Comment

Bradley is the most difficult fight for Khan at 140 without a doubt. I find it laughable some suggest Khan will blow Bradley away with his quick combination! Bradley discourages fighters, he can fight dirty, he likes comes in with his head, he can makes things ugly.. Last night I seen a man who was afraid to engage with Bradley, cautious wasn't the word for Alexander last night, as soon as Bradley got in-side - Alexander panicked everytime.

I'm not sold on Khan beating Bradley, he is elusive, and unpredictable. A very tough fight for both guys, but I do favor Bradley still at this point. Alexander wanted NONE because he couldn't find a way to beat Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Bradley is the most difficult fight for Khan at 140 without a doubt. I find it laughable some suggest Khan will blow Bradley away with his quick combination! Bradley discourages fighters, he can fight dirty, he likes comes in with his head, he can makes things ugly.. Last night I seen a man who was afraid to engage with Bradley, cautious wasn't the word for Alexander last night, as soon as Bradley got in-side - Alexander panicked everytime.

I'm not sold on Khan beating Bradley, he is elusive, and unpredictable. A very tough fight for both guys, but I do favor Bradley still at this point. Alexander wanted NONE because he couldn't find a way to beat Bradley.
                  Nicely put man.

Comment

Its a 50/50 fight, I think it will go back and forth. I said before the fight that the best thing going for alexander was his self belief that he was the best, but I knew he just was not good enough. Khan is a different fighter to alexander, and has a much more fluent offensive game, alexander has absolutely no defence, the warning signs were in the kotelnik fight when he was getting hit with a jab at will and taking combinations with a stationary head and his hands too far apart, his guard is very poor, khan is not that open. Alexander was trying to be too precise and throwing a lot of "don't hit me punches". He just needed to be busy, and to be first, which he did in spurts and those were the rounds that he won. Khan will fight tall, and will be first and will let fly with punches unless bradley can stop that with counters, thats what makes it a 50/50. I expect khan to hold out for a close decision, with bradley rallying late, but khan doing enough. If either guy can do a number on the other than that would make them a star.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                      Are you discrediting Alexander's uppercuts? Lol

Haven't you seen Alexander vs Urango? Are you in fact a boxing fan or nuthugger if you don't mind me asking so?

I've watched everyone of Khan's fights since he was in the Olympics.

It's not the stronger opponent that wins fights.
                      yeh i saw it. it was vs urango. the guy was standing there wide open, n yes i am discrediting devon.

Comment

Working...
                      X