Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs Stieglitz in The Works For June Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope this fight comes off, its a pretty good comeback for Kess. Stieglitz from what I understand has been avoiding Bute for some time and has only defended against one good opponent.

Kessler should win as Robert is just average not terrible though might be interesting while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by BatNelson View Post
      Sauerland Event, the promotional company that represents Mikkel Kessler (43-2, 32KOs), has confirmed that a huge offer has been sent to WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (39-2, 23KOs) to face Kessler in a June title clash in Denmark. BT reports the offer was over three million Danish kroner.

[Click Here To Read More]
      War Viking Warrior! we await your return it should be a good fight if kessler turns up...his performance against ward was pretty poor and his performance against froch was excellent but still a few flaws are within him...i reckon this ought to be a good fight and the winner should have a unification fight with Bute and then the winner of the Super Six

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        There goes an easy belt for DeGale.

DeGale is trying to fight Sartisson...

Comment

Why is Stieglitz a better fight? Because he is ****?

That's the first time I see Kessler clearly ducking someone.

Comment

If it was Stieglitz as a tune up and then Bute, I would be happy. The way Kessler talks, he thinks he will face the super 6 winner ater a couple of easy fights.

Comment

Stieglitz mando could be Mendy. He will wait for him quietly and Bute will be free of facing a toughest opponent. He won't fight Kessler, unless he's sure that Mikkell is damaged goods.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                He isn't back yet and the doctor said he needed 9 months of rest which he has had in March.

Wheter he is injuryfree or not when he returns we dont know. I got a feeling he'll return even if his vision isn't back to 100%. Fighting is all he knows.
                So it was 9 months, I thought so.

I dunno why folks are anti this fight, it should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  War Viking Warrior! we await your return it should be a good fight if kessler turns up...his performance against ward was pretty poor and his performance against froch was excellent but still a few flaws are within him...i reckon this ought to be a good fight and the winner should have a unification fight with Bute and then the winner of the Super Six
                  I loved it when you said that.

Go on, say it again..... but, slowly this time

Here's hopin bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X