Comments Thread For: Kessler vs Stieglitz in The Works For June Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatNelson View Post
    Is it worth making Bute an offer?
    It doesn't cost anything to make Bute an offer. But we all know that Team Sauerland won't.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It doesn't cost anything to make Bute an offer. But we all know that Team Sauerland won't.
      Yeah they could make Bute a lowball offer and when Bute declines, say that Bute did a duck. Just like Bute did to Sartison.

Comment

Why not make Bute a good offer then, and see what he says?

Comment

Why not make Bute a good offer then, and see what he says?
          Stieglitz is a much better fight for Kessler at this stage. Let Bute fight Magee and mando Mendy and rematch Brinkley. I reckon they are all on Bute's radar.

Comment

Stieglitz is a much better fight for Kessler at this stage.
            I'm sure that's the excuse the Sauerlands will give for not even trying to talk to Bute.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-27-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

I'm sure that's the excuse the Sauerlands will give for not even trying to talk to Bute.
              Only in your twisted mind. Kessler has been out of action for over a year. He doesn't need to excuse anything.

Comment

Why don't you just say what you really mean: Stieglitz is a better opponent for Kessler at this stage because he isn't as dangerous as Lucian Bute.

Comment

Why don't you just say what you really mean: Stieglitz is a better opponent for Kessler at this stage because he isn't as dangerous as Lucian Bute.
                  Like I did in post 10 of this thread?

Comment

Like I did in post 10 of this thread?
                    You said Stieglitz was a better comeback opponent than Bute, but you didn't say why.

So I'll say it for you: Stieglitz is a weaker fighter and poses less of a threat than Bute.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs Stieglitz in The Works For June Clash

Sauerland Event, the promotional company that represents Mikkel Kessler (43-2, 32KOs), has confirmed that a huge offer has been sent to WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (39-2, 23KOs) to face Kessler in a June title clash in Denmark. BT reports the offer was over three million Danish kroner.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X