Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs Stieglitz in The Works For June Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler took a beating from Andre Ward, and was in a war with Froch. Why not take a "stay busy" fight and unify titles at the same time? I like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You said Stieglitz was a better comeback opponent than Bute, but you didn't say why.

So I'll say it for you: Stieglitz is a weaker fighter and poses less of a threat than Bute.
      That is 100% correct, but I don't see a huge problem with that.

Stieglitz after an injury layoff is still better than a Mosley, or a Morales.

Didn't they say that Kessler's eye was gonna take about 9 months to heal ?

Comment

Huge offer to Stieglitz ? They'll need at least that to force that rat to crawl out of his hole. Bute has been trying to fight that guy for a while now, but it never materialized.

Kessler VS Stieglitz is an interesting comeback fight.

Comment

It's a good fight.

And if Kessler doesn't win, we know he is past his best and will be better off retiring as he won't be able to compete at the level he is used too.

Bute is too much. Straight off the break.

Comment

I see Kessler wasn't out for long then?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
              I see Kessler wasn't out for long then?
              He isn't back yet and the doctor said he needed 9 months of rest which he has had in March.

Wheter he is injuryfree or not when he returns we dont know. I got a feeling he'll return even if his vision isn't back to 100%. Fighting is all he knows.

Comment

I'm very excited to see the Viking Warrior in action again.

Very good comeback fight.

Comment

Really a damn good fight if it happens.......!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BatteredKessler View Post
                    Huge offer to Stieglitz ? They'll need at least that to force that rat to crawl out of his hole. Bute has been trying to fight that guy for a while now, but it never materialized.

Kessler VS Stieglitz is an interesting comeback fight.
                    the rat hole is montreal

Comment

I have no problem with this. No way he's fighting bute in his first fight back.

It's what he does after sucks ass steiglitz that will be scrutinized. June???? WTF? Why so far away. If he's not healed now, he shouldn't be scheduling fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X