Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Tito would KO anyone at 147-160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on now. I'm a huge Tito fan but he didn't KO Oscar, Reid, Whitaker, Camacho, Hopkins, Winky. There are a couple of boxers that match up well with him like MW Toney, Hearns, McCallum etc. so saying that he can KO anyone from WW-MW is quite farfetched.

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
      how the **** was that nationalistic?? that's my opinion on tito beating anyone at 147-154.

it's a whack asss thread made by a delusional poster.get off mexico's nuts already.It's clear you feel inferior to mexicans.
      Envy is eating at you like a cancer kid. Get help.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
        Envy is eating at you like a cancer kid. Get help.
        So anyone that disagrees with you needs help??? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          In the present time yes, no doubt, all time hell no.

Im not a hagler fan at all I think he is overrated as hell, but he does whoops my man Tito
          I'm not sure he would beat everyone at 154 and 160 today.

Comment

Well that's in fantasy land but a real prime Trinidad couldn't KO a past prime Camacho, past prime Whitaker, got a gift against DLH, couldn't stop David Reid, at 160 got stopped by Hopkins and thoroughly dominated by Winky although against Winky it was no longer prime Trinidad but still young Trinidad just not motivated enough, against Hopkins he was just leaving his prime imo, he was pretty young at 28 years old and hadn't been in many "wars" if any, then 30-31 against Winky.

So I don't know what prime Trinidad you're talking about would KO anyone at 147-160 if the real prime Trinidad didn't KO everyone at 147-160. I mean if you're talking about B-C class fighters, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Well that's in fantasy land but a real prime Trinidad couldn't KO a past prime Camacho, past prime Whitaker, got a gift against DLH, couldn't stop David Reid, at 160 got stopped by Hopkins and thoroughly dominated by Winky although against Winky it was no longer prime Trinidad but still young Trinidad just not motivated enough, against Hopkins he was just leaving his prime imo, he was pretty young at 28 years old and hadn't been in many "wars" if any, then 30-31 against Winky.

So I don't know what prime Trinidad you're talking about would KO anyone at 147-160 if the real prime Trinidad didn't KO everyone at 147-160. I mean if you're talking about B-C class fighters, I agree.
              Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              Theres too many fighters too name that would smash him.
              I don't know what's wrong with just being a fan of a fighter and not having to feel that he is/was invincible. Most of my favorite fighters were beaten by someone at some point in their careers. Anyone can cheer for the "best." It's more realistic if you just find someone you relate to and accept their shortcomings.

Tito is an ATG. There's tremendous honor in that. Making wild assertions about his capabilities just urges non-fans to loathe him.

Comment

Tito without loaded gloves is a B level fighter, Berto spanks that cheating ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Demento View Post
                  Tito without loaded gloves is a B level fighter, Berto spanks that cheating ass.
                  Hopkins was the bigger man... You saw Hopkins "greatness" when he fought Joe, Roy and Taylor 2x right? ;-)

No shame in that loss. Only little 16 year old kids think Tito needed wraps to knock people out. Wraps break faces up etc KO power is god given kid.

Watch and learn.
                  Last edited by Plaster...Sad.; 01-22-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

No, he wouldn't.

Comment

Tito would be raped by hagler at 160, raped!

Comment

Working...
                      X