Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Klitschko-Adamek appears to be on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    What are you talking about did you see the Dimitrenko fight, I had never seen such a complete schooling and perfect display of boxing as that one.
    That was a good performance but some of it had to do with Dimitrenko's pathetic display that night.

Chambers has never looked that good before or since.

Comment

Glad that this fight got made. IMO Adamek is not going to win a single round, much like Wlad's last opponents, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        That was a good performance but some of it had to do with Dimitrenko's pathetic display that night.

He'd been working with Victor Conte.

Comment

Adamek is over matched physically but he is a true winner. He's a real pro that can make adjustments on the fly. He's mentally strong and the possibility exists he could exploit Klitschko's frailties.

Comment

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
            Adamek posses solid power and good skills (see his victory over Arreola for proof) this fight will be good
            It was the Arreola fight more than any other that convinced me that Adamek hasn't a hope in hell against either Klitschko. Arreola was causing Adamek all sorts of problems before he got injured, and even with the injury it was a very close fight. Without the injury, I very much doubt Adamek would have won.

And then the Grant fight just consolidated my opinion. If a man whose last good win was in 1999, for goodness sakes, could have Adamek virtually out on his feet, then either Klitschko will just toy with him.
            Last edited by Dave Rado; 01-22-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Adamek is a real live dog imo. People don't give him the respect he deserves.

Combine that with Wlad's china chin and we got a live fight.
              Loads of people give props to adamek. But you would be a fool to believe to think he will trouble big wlad. Adamek was a beast at his best weight CW. He just doesnt have the pop to trouble an serious HW's. Plus his chin has shown he can be hurt by the big guys, and when stepping in the ring with one of the hardest punchers ever IMO it will be tested and he will fail. Big big props and repect to adamek though, he's a tough SOB and has shown himself to be a true warrior.

Comment

He was actually taking the criticisms of his weight and low activity seriously and it showed, big time. He's a very good fighter when he's motivated. I wish he'd just go down to cruiserweight where he could,I think very likely, pick up a title.

Comment

Adamek will win this I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    that's the best fight that can be made at hw in my opinion.

adamek is underrated as a quote machine.

"I am a hard man"

"I'm a hard man from the mountains"
                    Nothing beats

"I have cheen! Strong cheen!"
                    except for maybe:

Hey that black guy, he hits haaard.

Comment

All Adamek needs is one good punch to Wlad's glass jaw...
                      And what? He's gonna get KOed?

Fast forward to the 30 second mark and watch what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X