Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Klitschko-Adamek appears to be on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Adamek beats Wlad for the title and then fights roy Just for a fill in fight to make a bit of money and get the last bit off of roys name, then in a rollback for the ages Roy shows up in incredible form... Looks light on his feet, letting his punches go, adamek cant seem to keep up with roy at this point, hes looking like hes stuck in cement, adamek clearly holds the power but just cant seem to catch up to roy, this is incredible roy was a 12-1 underdog can you belie..................sdkjdslijvjvv.....,,lsv

Damn .... I blacked out, what might be on?
    **** yeahhh!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH yyyyyyeeaaaaaaahhh!!!!
    This is my ****ING wet dream!!!!!! OOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOODDD!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      *lightbulb*

yes, Bears fan....THAT is one way
      Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      i tell you what, he won't quit like tha majority of wlad.s recent opponents

So True.

Does anyone else here think Wlad-Peter 1 was a killer fight.

I thought that one is really underrated. Wlad survived some danger and buzzed Peter up late. It was almost the same fight as McCline-Peter in the way it went down where Peter was like Wlad against McCline.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
        From the Ring website:

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/2706/brea...rs_to_be_a_go/

Good to see Adamek, unlike David Haye, didn't throw a fit and bitch out because Wlad is fighting Chisora in April.
        uh oh get out your umbrellas, here come the water works from princess David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          What I really feel is underrated about Wlad is his speed. Brock, Chambers, and couple of others guys were supposedly faster but Wlad beat everyone of them to the punch and used his jab to control the distance.

I can't see it being much different for Adamek but he can be cagey and knows how to turn guys and get shots off from some weird angles..

I just think Adamek isn't quick enough to pull this off for the whole fight. I think he will be in the fight for a while but not winning it, until Wlad lays down the right hand of truth around the 11th.

I think Adamek will do better than all of Wlad's opponents since 2006 but he'll get ko'ed late or lose a wide decision where he might actually win a couple of rounds.

Wlad's jab is pretty quick and accurate, it should be with how much he relies on it, also after a few rounds he is good at negotiating the proper distance from an opponent and timing his movement.

The fight will be much like the Chambers fight I think where Adamek will try hard to get inside and get out early and either stay strong mentally and get ko'd or once he feels Wlad's power or do what Chambers did and eventually just realize you are not going to win so just don't get ko'd.

Comment

All Adamek has to do is land on that china chin and like Sub said we could see Vlad in a competitive fight for once.

Comment

So True.

Does anyone else here think Wlad-Peter 1 was a killer fight.

I thought that one is really underrated. Wlad survived some danger and buzzed Peter up late. It was almost the same fight as McCline-Peter in the way it went down where Peter was like Wlad against McCline.
              peter needed to work the body and ran out of gas.

tons of drama though

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Adamek beats Wlad for the title and then fights roy Just for a fill in fight to make a bit of money and get the last bit off of roys name, then in a rollback for the ages Roy shows up in incredible form... Looks light on his feet, letting his punches go, adamek cant seem to keep up with roy at this point, hes looking like hes stuck in cement, adamek clearly holds the power but just cant seem to catch up to roy, this is incredible roy was a 12-1 underdog can you belie..................sdkjdslijvjvv.....,,lsv

Damn .... I blacked out, what might be on?
                LMAO. That would be the greatest boxing night of my life.

Comment

What I really feel is underrated about Wlad is his speed. Brock, Chambers, and couple of others guys were supposedly faster but Wlad beat everyone of them to the punch and used his jab to control the distance.

I can't see it being much different for Adamek but he can be cagey and knows how to turn guys and get shots off from some weird angles..

I just think Adamek isn't quick enough to pull this off for the whole fight. I think he will be in the fight for a while but not winning it, until Wlad lays down the right hand of truth around the 11th.

I think Adamek will do better than all of Wlad's opponents since 2006 but he'll get ko'ed late or lose a wide decision where he might actually win a couple of rounds.
                  All Adamek needs is one good punch to Wlad's glass jaw. Wlad is very beatable in a lot of ways. He looks better than he is because he fights guys like Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    All Adamek has to do is land on that china chin and like Sub said we could see Vlad in a competitive fight for once.
                    Exactly.... I made my last response before seeing this. I always knew you were almost as great as me.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                      All Adamek needs is one good punch to Wlad's glass jaw. Wlad is very beatable in a lot of ways. He looks better than he is because he fights guys like Rahman.
                      At HW he is no kind of puncher, this will be like the Chambers fight and really Adamek at HW is very similar to Chambers.

Comment

Working...
                      X