Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news: Klitschko-Adamek appears to be on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    At HW he is no kind of puncher, this will be like the Chambers fight and really Adamek at HW is very similar to Chambers.
    I don't see any resemblance tbh. Chambers is flat footed and mostly throws jabs and 1-2's.

Adamek has nice footwork and throws dynamic combinations with much more power.

Plus he's way more of a man than Chambers in his pugilistic approach.

Agree with me.

Comment

Looks good on paper, but I think Adamek gets crushed inside 9 rounds. But Adamek ain't no joke...

Hell...have we forgotten Corrie Sanders already? LOL

Comment

adamek got balls of steel

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
          I don't see any resemblance tbh. Chambers is flat footed and mostly throws jabs and 1-2's.

Agree with me.
          Hell, Arreola is better than Chambers is and I could see the Fat Boy giving Vlad a run for his money. I know people bash Arreola because of his diet and lack of discipline. But the dude can take a good punch and is a pressure fighter. Vitali dominated Arreola, but he still had to work for the win. Vlad doesn't have that kind of stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Hell, Arreola is better than Chambers is and I could see the Fat Boy giving Vlad a run for his money. I know people bash Arreola because of his diet and lack of discipline. But the dude can take a good punch and is a pressure fighter. Vitali dominated Arreola, but he still had to work for the win. Vlad doesn't have that kind of stamina.
            And frankly, Wlad isn't as tough or talented as Big V.

Big V's footwork in that fight was beautiful. Like a Matador slaying a bull.

Comment

Agree with me.
              I agree. Adamek will put up a better fight than Chambers, who didn't win a round against Wlad.

Comment

Agree with me.
                What are you talking about did you see the Dimitrenko fight, I had never seen such a complete schooling and perfect display of boxing as that one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
                  I agree. Adamek will put up a better fight than Chambers, who didn't win a round against Wlad.
                  I wouldn't be surprised at all if Adamek doesn't win a single round against Wlad either even though he is a good fighter. What other method than the one Chambers used can he attempt with a realistic chance of winning?

You could see Chambers idea was to try and get in and out but Wlad is so good at controlling distance and timing that it wasn't possible and once he felt Wlad's power and was stunned in the 2nd round he had to have some reservations about trying to go in.

I think the same will happen here with Adamek.

Comment

Adamek had trouble against 6f7 journeyman Micheal Grant

Wlad is going to destroy this man...

but i do give adamek props for accepting this fight...

Comment

Good

I like Adamek and Wladamir and I think that while this is consolation prize as opposed to seeing Wladamir vs Haye I still think this fight is going to be amazing as Adamek posses solid power and good skills (see his victory over Arreola for proof) this fight will be good

Comment

Working...
                      X