Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Mosley: Showtime To Pull Away Pay-Per-View?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
    If Arum thinks that will boost ppv sales he's crazy. The people that have to watch a 24/7 on cbs don't even have cable so how's that gonna help???? smh
    That's ******ed. Plenty of people have cable and don't subscribe to HBO, but all of them have CBS.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
      Wow can you imagine a 24/7 of pacquiao VS mayweather.
      I hope Showtime does pickup the Mosley vs Pacquiao PPV fight.I bet if it does happen Cbs would do a good job showing features to the public about both fighters and the show would most likley sell out.I'm calling it early i want to see Mosley shut everyone up and defeat the Pacman either by Knockout or decision.

Comment

If Arum thinks that will boost ppv sales he's crazy. The people that have to watch a 24/7 on cbs don't even have cable so how's that gonna help???? smh
        wtf are you talking about???
        i dont have showtime or hbo but i have cable

Comment

It would get masssive exposure. Overall, it's good for boxing

Comment

Well. This is good just because Showtime does real good coverage so it's nice they finally get a big fight even though it's ****.

Comment

Doesn't HBO own 24/7? so if it's on Showtime/CBS wouldn't it be fight camp 360?

Comment

Guys. Think about how much more interesting 24/7 is with the profanity, blood, and nudity. And consumption of bodily fluids.

A network version would become....The Contender.

Comment

If you think that having a 24/7 style show on network tv (fightcamp 360 prob which btw is way better than hbo's 24/7) its not gonna create more ppv buys then youre the one thats crazy. with that kind of exposure pac-mosley will most def outsell pac-marg whether some hardcore fans like the fight or not its irrelevant. Hbo for all its money just cant buy that kind of exposure.

Comment

This fight should do 2M buys if it goes to showtime and CBS shows 247.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Guys. Think about how much more interesting 24/7 is with the profanity, blood, and nudity. And consumption of bodily fluids.

A network version would become....The Contender.
                      Exactly. Though being on cbs would expose it to many more, we wouldn't get the raw stuff like marquez gulping down urine.........still my favorite moment in 24/7 history.

Pac is going to whip that you know what but I just hope mosley show's up. A one sided beating is not something most network viewers want to see. I know that network tv is what got mma banned in NY.

Overall though this is good news. I wonder if this is what arum was refering to when he said another network wanted in on boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X